test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Forced Rainbow Party in PvP please!!

jazzfongjazzfong Member Posts: 1,079 Arc User
edited March 2014 in PvE Discussion
Please make some restriction to number of same classes in pvp.

Currently if we want to get more glory we must win to get 500 glory, the best way farming glory is make a good premade and steamroll the opposite. I had encounter a premade of 4 tanks (3 gwf 1 gf) and a cw trolling us in pvp, totally no chance to win and the match ends at 1000-267, which cost all of us dying here and there to cap and kite for our honorable 100 glory rewards for losing.

My personal experience against those 3 gwf and gf was "proned, stun, proned, stun, proned" then when i managed to cast immunity shell and double dodge away i got "rushed, rushed, rushed" till i die with each rush intervals of 1 sec. Can we limit the number of same classes in pvp? Especially u know they are OP and are hard to handle.

And even this is not the worst one, last time when we saw 5 gwf premade we can straight leave but now due to leaver penalty it is better to play and let them farm kills. Since some specific class is stronger than all the others, why still let them do pure 5 of same class premade and kill the fun of game??
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    eton3000eton3000 Banned Users Posts: 230 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    the queue is already long enough, forcing it to be rainbow will make the queue take hours, theres not enough of each class and not everyone pvp and not everyone who pvp will queue everytime....
  • Options
    pointsmanpointsman Member Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Yeah, the 3 GWF type of premades are total troll premades. The only purpose is just to farm kills and glory against hapless victims (who now, thanks to the leaver penalty, are captive victims!)
  • Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Could work with premades being limited to a maximum of two of a particular class.

For solo queue,perhaps the system could ensure you never have more than two (or even one) of a particular class on your team might be an idea also.
  • Options
    midnightfang93midnightfang93 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    mconosrep wrote: »
    Could work with premades being limited to a maximum of two of a particular class.

For solo queue,perhaps the system could ensure you never have more than two (or even one) of a particular class on your team might be an idea also.

Solo queue already works like that (you can't have more than 2 of any single class).
  • Options
    jazzfongjazzfong Member Posts: 1,079 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Maybe just 1 tank 1 cleric is enough for any party, and do u all need long time to queue? I just wait at max 1 min to get into pvp.
  • Options
    benskix2benskix2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 674 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Pre-made's should be able to run whatever configuration they want, they just shouldn't be allowed to play against pugs.
  • Options
    munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Diminishing Returns would solve all of this....

But Cryptic is clueless when it comes to anything...at all...about PvP.

So good luck! =)
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    All GWF/GF troll comps aren't the best by any means. A Rainbow or dual TR comp is actually much better equipped to handle any team in PvP.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • Options
    inthefade462inthefade462 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    tang56 wrote: »
    All GWF/GF troll comps aren't the best by any means. A Rainbow or dual TR comp is actually much better equipped to handle any team in PvP.

Have run into 4gwf/hr troll team. Am sure they were expecting an easy win, but we were 3cw tr hr so we smashed them easily.
  • Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Have run into 4gwf/hr troll team. Am sure they were expecting an easy win, but we were 3cw tr hr so we smashed them easily.

What is so powerful about the 3 CW TR HR combo against that setup? Obviously you have range, but since you have to contest points, I feel I am missing something?
  • Options
    barq3tbarq3t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 165 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    Theres no need of changing anything with que, its just gwfs are OP. Usually team with more gwfs wins, and if theres 3 of them we all know how it ends. Nerf of sentinels will solve the problem...