test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

is gwf much harder to kill?

ottoarcottoarc Member Posts: 265 Bounty Hunter
edited March 2014 in PvE Discussion
ok so today i had been playing pvp for like 7 hours..and also wad pugging with a gwp friend..matchs was going good until we met a pug that the gwp is like cannot be killed..my friend gwp had a p.vorp and a g.soulforged..and that gwp had a g.plaguefire and a p.elven battle..3 of us are damaging him and i notice that his hp hardly going down..im using aim shot to damage him but seem like he dont even bother..(forgot to mention i had a p.vorp and a p.soulforgef)...another was a tr using df to damage him with a terror weapon enchant..and my fren facetank him.and i notice that when he is less than half hp he pop the emblem, so **** op artifact because he heal <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> amount of hp in 15 sec whenever get hit..and even with healing depression i saw that his hp keep on regaining..and he finish off the 3 of us..ok the story ends here and i had a few question to ask..
1)is emblem working as intended because it seem that is much more powerful than water or the ravenskull..and suitable for gwp since gwp is tanking and always taking hit ?

2)is p.elven battle 200% to slow and immobolize mean that hr skill:constricting arrow,hindering shot..cw skill:entangle gwp/gf skill:frontline surge, take down...all these skill will be affected by elven battle ?
Post edited by ottoarc on

Comments

• sasorassasoras Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    1) emblem always had very good active the artifact is expensive for a reason, even if the heal was 1/2, the+party still get hp per hit they receive.

2)Perfect Elven is bugged greater is not, so greater is better then perfect.

The nerf only affected the scrub and average GWF that liked to rely on temp hp with Unstoppable,SF and Blood raven, the high end GWFS have actually been buffed because they barely receive a dent and don't even need the temp hp, from blood raven and Soul Forge anyways,But then again thats pretty much the same as before the pvp patch.
  • todesfaelletodesfaelle Member Posts: 1,370 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    1. Pre-patch, Emblem didn't seem to be working as intended. All types of damage would proc its effect, and this includes DoT's and Bleeds. I'm not sure if this has been fixed yet. So if by any chance you guys are hitting the opposing GWF with attacks enchanted by Plaguefire or Bilethorn, what you're all doing is basically healing the guy for free with those small ticks of damage. It's pretty strong, but you can bypass this by not attacking, I guess.

2. Rumor has it that Perfect Elven is bugged, so your opponent probably had a Greater. :)
  • pers3phonepers3phone Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    When they pop emblem, if you don't have any big nukes to hit them with, don't attack.

That's all.

It's a bad-bad situation, balanced artifact ftw.
  • slushpsychoslushpsycho Member Posts: 657 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    1. Pre-patch, Emblem didn't seem to be working as intended. All types of damage would proc its effect, and this includes DoT's and Bleeds. I'm not sure if this has been fixed yet. So if by any chance you guys are hitting the opposing GWF with attacks enchanted by Plaguefire or Bilethorn, what you're all doing is basically healing the guy for free with those small ticks of damage. It's pretty strong, but you can bypass this by not attacking, I guess.

2. Rumor has it that Perfect Elven is bugged, so your opponent probably had a Greater. :)

DOTs and bleeds still proc it. One flurry from a bile TR = nice almost full health.
  • ottoarcottoarc Member Posts: 265 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    yes lol..is almost same like before patch and mayb it get gwp even stronger..the gwp we fought is op strong..the greater plaguefire took away lots of my gwp friend hp..and when he pop the emblem ..im assuming nt more than 10 sec he is already full hp lol..and also the new gwp gear set that provide 7% deflect chance..if a gwp with a hafling race have this gear set..i bet he can get his deflect more than 50%...