test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Daily gautlgrym pvp and the triumph coin.

js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
edited March 2014 in PvE Discussion
Aright, here is my issue with this new triumph coin...

Its all good with the normal pvp coin, everyone can get it and get 1 per day max. Anyone can loose and just retry again to get the coin... Perfect to me, fair and fun...

The thing is, with the Gautlgrym part, it is realy hard to get in, been 3 day now and i been in pvp 1 day out of 3. I am pretty sure some people couldn't even get in....
I did try more than once a day, and thats an hours of waiting to see if we maybe going to be taking into the pvp...

I think it is very unfair to have some people having the chance to win the coin and some other people just not having any chance...

I was talking with friends and we were wondering, why not make it so people helping in pve with catapult and giant would get a coin in case they would win pvp, or if they win the catapult or the giant?

This would have 2 positive on the game:

1- More chance to get the triumph coin every day for people who try too...
2- A reason to actualy do something in the armory of moradin part of gautlgrymm pve...
Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

Post edited by js3b on

Comments

• Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Got a question, are you Delzoun? If yes then it's really hard to get in pvp as a delzoun...at least they are saying that.

I am luskan and I find daily gg annoying too. It's not that I can't get in tho...it's like I get in, push myself hard backcapping and kiting a crowd of delzouns and in the end I still lose. Kind of sucks when you have to see your side losing and delzoun boasting everyday.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    you still get your quest complete by just completing the quest tho, while our side barely have to get inside the pvp... :/

Don't get me wrong there its not a side this, i just think they should give the quest to complete either pvp or the pve part that help the pvp people, or like silver and gold braket gets to have the quest complete, something that would help more people have access to the new gears and not unbalance pvp gearwise.

• Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Yeah, sure...what if I we want to farm DK and don't care about those triumph coins? And if you say that I should've joined Delzoun side instead I am going to tell you that I am not kind of person that tends to hit the road if I sense that I did a wrong choice. And it's not only me, there are many people think the same way.

I guess the point is triumph coin is used to buy a pvp set so farming up GG PvE for PvP? Well, imo it doesn't make any sense :D

All we need is a balance of alignment in GG. Too many Delzouns running around...and perhaps a cheaper change of the sides. 750k is kind of...not cheap.
  • Options
    nwnghostnwnghost Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Actually a great incentive for some people to swap guild allegiance.
    Triumph Coin or GK runs with BoP items :)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    vasdamas wrote: »
    Yeah, sure...what if I we want to farm DK and don't care about those triumph coins? And if you say that I should've joined Delzoun side instead I am going to tell you that I am not kind of person that tends to hit the road if I sense that I did a wrong choice. And it's not only me, there are many people think the same way.

Thats not the point of this thread.

• Options
    edited March 2014
    vasdamas wrote: »

I guess the point is triumph coin is used to buy a pvp set so farming up GG PvE for PvP? Well, imo it doesn't make any sense :D

Yea exactly, the pve part that help pvp team to win their match actualy... Because
    1: The pve part witch help pvp is USELESS to do.
    2: everyone get 1 artifact in the chest and wait 30 minutes for it to end
    3: Unfair to have 80 person on the shard getting in and having a coin while 200 wait outside not getting any

• Options
    devaneiodevaneio Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Just 30 min every 4/5 hours.
    Loser team should receive the triumph coin too.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    devaneio wrote: »
    Just 30 min every 4/5 hours.
    Loser team should receive the triumph coin too.

they do !! Just have to have the quest, the quest is to complete a pvp gautlgrym session, no need to win it..

• Options
    devaneiodevaneio Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    js3b wrote: »
    they do !! Just have to have the quest, the quest is to complete a pvp gautlgrym session, no need to win it..
    wow that awesome, i will be joining luskans again :D
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    becaus eyou realy think all luskan will get the coin ?! dont think so