test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Get ready guys, a new GF build is coming! And it's gonna blow your minds!!

lvl99looterlvl99looter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
edited March 2014 in PvE Discussion
Wassup players, my name is Ant-Monster. I recently perfected a special PvE build on the Guardian Fighter that can increase the party's DPS by 150%+! Along with my build I will release step-by-step instructions on how to properly GF for both PvE & PvP! *Sigh* I will even give away my feats =/ (they're no longer gonna be special :( lol )... However, get ready ladies and gentle men! A Guardian Fighter Tutorial like you've NEVER seen before is coming your way!

This build will also be paragon friendly. This build was perfected, IF NOT created by me. (I claim this build as my own because I have yet to see any other GF (besides those I taught) to use these items/powers/feats as I do. However if there is a person who created it before me, I will respect and acknowledge them).

This guide will be in the forum of a YouTube video. Complete with feat, power, and ability selections! I will also teach you how to fight each and every class in PvP correctly, to maximize your OWNAGE! If you want to watch the video as SOON as it's posted, head over to my <<Link removed>> and subscribe. See you guys soon!!

(This build does not work for PvP. Therefore it's not OP :D)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    vvergvverg Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Brag brag brag.. Really this topic should be in The Barracks.

First learn to not be arrogant.
    signature-lili.png
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    vverg wrote: »
    Brag brag brag.. Really this topic should be in The Barracks.

First learn to not be arrogant.

I'm not trying to brag, nor am I arrogant. I honestly believe this will increase the demand for GFs. And I wanna share it with everyone :D!
  • Options
    chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Would help to see a YT handle or post title or something. =)
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • Options
    doggy009doggy009 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    instead of making this useless thread you could of added the build to make it more useful
    Killy2
    SENT IV GWF - PVP
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    doggy009 wrote: »
    instead of making this useless thread you could of added the build to make it more useful

****... You clearly didn't comprehend anything I typed. Obviously the video isn't DONE. I'm still editing, if the video was complete. I would have just made an official thread. You know what, you're on time out Mr.! Get outa here xD!

(Update) What, We can't say " no ob?"
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Would help to see a YT handle or post title or something. =)
    You're right brah.
  • Options
    eton3000eton3000 Banned Users Posts: 230 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    what the f.... are you just trying to promote your channeL???????????
  • Options
    doggy009doggy009 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    ****... You clearly didn't comprehend anything I typed. Obviously the video isn't DONE. I'm still editing, if the video was complete. I would have just made an official thread. You know what, you're on time out Mr.! Get outa here xD!

(Update) What, We can't say " no ob?"

clearly im not the only one that feels like this
    Killy2
    SENT IV GWF - PVP
  • Options
    chudovishyechudovishye Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I'll bet 100% this is the same build Brigade, one of our best GFs in EoA developed months ago.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    I'll bet 100% this is the same build Brigade, one of our best GFs in EoA developed months ago.

I guess there's only one way to find out. Have him briefly explain his build here for me.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    eton3000 wrote: »
    what the f.... are you just trying to promote your channeL???????????

No dude, I actually came here with a more honorable purpose.
  • Options
    morsitansmorsitans Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,284 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    Is it "wear KC, use ITF, make sure the team gets combat advantage and monsters are marked, don't die"?

Coz that'd work out to about +150%.
  • Options
    reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I don't really see much of a point to come here letting us know you will do something, I'd prefer if you'd let us know when it's ready and posted, but that's just me.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • Options
    brazennlbrazennl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 44
    edited March 2014
    I guess there's only one way to find out. Have him briefly explain his build here for me.
    Erm .. you're the one bragging about a build for a class that noone needs ...
  • Options
    frariifrarii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    morsitans wrote: »
    Is it "wear KC, use ITF, make sure the team gets combat advantage and monsters are marked, don't die"?

Yeah, that super new build and style of play... i've heard of it but i thought it was an urban legend... but i know nothing abut GFs in this game... so i will look ahead to that awesome and insightful guide!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    morsitans wrote: »

Haha neck no! My build is FAR superior than Knights Captain! With my new build a GF can crit 24k with lunging strike with NO vorpal. And don't even get me started on the CW lol. I can literally turn the CW in a WRECKING MACHINE LOL (especially during a singularity)! The best part about my build; the more mobs there are, the stronger the party becomes! Also, my build won't work for PvP. Therefore it's not OP :D!
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Since the video is in violation of our content guidelines, I'm afraid I'll have to remove the link and shut this thread down. Please review both our terms of service (http://www.arcgames.com/en/about/terms) and our video posting guidelines sticky at the top of this sub-forum.

Thanks!!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.