test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

NEW PVP Queue experience

xcessiveforce40xcessiveforce40 Member Posts: 246 Arc User
edited March 2014 in PvE Discussion
So I excitedly waited 35 minutes in queue to see what all the devs were hard at work on.
And alas... its not good. Not balanced. Just fail.

35 minutes, my group has not 1 anchor for a base. All tr's, hr and cw's
The opposing team, DC, GF and a GWF.

So it was fail from the start. Within 90 seconds we had one person leave. (Which I don't blame them at all).
So score is 1000 to 55

Not balanced
Not fun
Not good

just fail

This is from a 14k TR.
Founder: Xcessiveforce GF, Xcessiveheals DC, XcessiveRange HR, XcessiveArcana CW, XcessiveStab TR
Post edited by xcessiveforce40 on

Comments

• Options
    desmundesmun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 66
    edited March 2014
    I tried it. Long Queue, but got in eventually. Died even faster than before. The nerf to my heals sucks hard. I now hate pvp in this game more than before. I will no longer queue for this nightmare. I don't find it fun in anyway now as a cleric.

Pvp changes in this patch have failed. At least the rest of the game is still fun....

EDIT: I also was never a 'leaver'. I never left early. The new penalty is good. The pvp game itself is what isn't fun. At least not as a cleric.
  • Options
    pando83pando83 Member Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Queue took a lot, but could just be matchmaking that needs time, or people leaving and getting the penalty.
    Match was balanced. Actually, 5v5 till the end. 1000-600, but head to head till 600 pts, then they kinda made some mistakes and eventually gave up a bit.

Overall i died a lot faster 1v1. Still lots of damage dealt, but i think it's cause many players don't have PvP gear yet.

Interesting stuff, hope it will improve.
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    emergency maintenance has been scheduled for tonight at 9pm PST to address queue time and other known issues.

you can read about it here:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?623621-Neverwinter-Emergency-Maintenance-begins-at-9PM-PST-%28Pacific%29-on-March-6-2014

thank you for your patience.
This discussion has been closed.