test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Item gone from character

seepyouseepyou Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I have recently lost a Bag of Holding from my inventory, it's just gone. nothing else was touched, not ym AD, not my ZEN in the exchange, nothing in the bag or any of my items.
The support ticket is going excruciatingly slow and they have "confirmed that another computer was used to access your account". No mention on whether they have "confirmed" that this "intruder" just deleted my Bag of Holdidng and quit out.

Now they are offering a roll back with this statement "You will lose any progress, items, experience, currency, etc that were acquired up through the date we perform the restoration" but I have been busy in the gateway, which means that some auction house purchases, and even zen earned through the various promotions will be gone!

Is it really that hard to simply restore the one item I know is missing and close the ticket? Does this sound to anyone else as good support? Maybe someone can explain it to me and make me understand...

Comments

• Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    I am sorry but you will have to continue this discussion with support.

The forums may not be used to discuss account related issues as the forums and the staff on them cannot resolve these issues.
This discussion has been closed.