test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I am confused about Fox Shift help please

irk2013irk2013 Member Posts: 241 Arc User
edited March 2014 in The Wilds
I am trying to figure out how a single HR can do 2-4k damage 4 times in a row with no other abilities being used except Fox Shift.

It doesn't say anything about doing damage and it says it can only hit a target 1 time not multiple. Not only that but to be able to use it 4 times in a row within seconds? How is this and is it an exploit or a bug what?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    utuwerutuwer Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    irk2013 wrote: »
    I am trying to figure out how a single HR can do 2-4k damage 4 times in a row with no other abilities being used except Fox Shift.

It doesn't say anything about doing damage and it says it can only hit a target 1 time not multiple. Not only that but to be able to use it 4 times in a row within seconds? How is this and is it an exploit or a bug what?
    There are already multiple threads about fox shift here and in pvp section. There is no official note about this skill. However, one of developers already confirmed it works as intended. Here is the link:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?587651-Fox-Shift-Working-as-Intended
    You say 4v5 is impossible? Cool story bro.
  • Options
    irk2013irk2013 Member Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Thanks for the info so sad that the devs say it is working as intended.. 1 class gets a 12-20k damage ability just goes to show you that the pvp patch will be a joke.
  • Options
    kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    irk2013 wrote: »
    Thanks for the info so sad that the devs say it is working as intended.. 1 class gets a 12-20k damage ability just goes to show you that the pvp patch will be a joke.

Lots of classes can hit for that much, my HR can, my CW can, my TR can- and my GWF most certainly can, with judicious use of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (also an encounter, hits like a truck). If we include dailies too, then my DC can, also, with Flamestrike, if the target is right in the bullseye, getting both the initial shock and the AoE tick.
  • Options
    vaerthvaerth Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    You must be upset because you got worked over in PvP by a HR and cant explain why he wooped on your.

He was just better....