test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Account hacked

venitariovenitario Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited March 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
My Account got hacked today.
I lost all my enchantments rank 7 and my weapon and armor enchantments(p.vorpal & soulforge)
All my chars got cleaned and i lost all my astral diamonds at all of my chars.
Is there any way to get my items back?

Greetings
Veni
Post edited by venitario on

Comments

• chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    That stinks. If you haven't, check your PC for malware, and then change your passwords. You need to open a support ticket, they won't help you from forum posts. It will take some time but they may be able to help. Good luck, man.
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • nokie321nokie321 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I have the same issue and many others had and have the same problem. Mine is still not fixed, and maybe will never be fixed. Too bad I find this game to be fun. Anyway, it's just a waiting game now --- waiting for support's reply.
  • mrgiggles651mrgiggles651 Member Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Threads about hacked accounts get locked, like this one will be.
    I wasted five million AD promoting the Foundry.
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    It's because no one can help you here. File a ticket with support.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Please send in a support ticket if you have not done so already. Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done at the forum level to recover your account--as account issues are not handled via the forums to protect your security.

Do please take steps to keep your account safe, as you are the first, last, and best line against having your account hacked.

Change your passwords often and keep them hard for others to guess. Do not use the same passwords that you use for other sites. Refrain from clicking links that promise free ZEN or other items--those are usually laden with trojans and malware such as keyloggers and viruses. Things like Account Guard may be an annoyance to some, but it is useful in protecting your account from being accessed by an unauthorized source. Update your computer often, as well as your virus definitions and firewalls.

If an email didn't come from @perfectworld.com or @crypticstudios.com, it's not legit. Don't open it. Simply opening an email can infect your PC with keyloggers and trojans.

These are all simple steps that one can take to keep their PC--and by extension, their game accounts--safe.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.