test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Best PVE armor set?

badeacelraubadeacelrau Member Posts: 85
edited March 2014 in The Wilds
I haven't seen any recent threads covering the best HR PVE gear so it would be nice to hear different opinions on how sets work.

Personally I've only completed the Dread Legion armor set because my HR is an alt. I thouht the effect is as good as it sounds on paper but it seems like the chance is quite low (my guess 5%). I had high hopes for this set, after talking to others who had it, sounded like the HR can CC. No, not the case, I'm still dependent on the CW to time my rain of arrows and be able to sustain my damage without having to kite around the map. I still wonder how good it turns out when combined with the Nature's Grasp feat.

My next aim is Grand Warden. Hopefully that set will increase my damage by a lot.
Post edited by badeacelrau on

Comments

• Options
    hadrielehadriele Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I think having +450 crit and +450 armor penn is better than any of the 4 set bonuses of RG/GW. Having said that, I currently have 2 piece RG and GW for their crit and armor pen bonuses. With a decent GWF, I don't have to worry about threat. I take advantage of split the sky's "long" cast animation to give GWF time to build up threat, then unload my split shots and watch the orange numbers fly.