test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

15K Gwf looking for a PVP guild

acciobongacciobong Member Posts: 12 Arc User
My main is my IV sentinel GWF, but I've got several other alts, mainly looking for a PVP guild that runs premades in hopes of doing competitive matches against other premades, also wouldn't mind a guild that does PVP and the occasional DD / GG events as well.
Post edited by acciobong on

Comments

• Options
    acciobongacciobong Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    boy this forum is dead, nvm
  • Options
    ap326ap326 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    You might have a hard time finding a "PvP" specific guild even if you're an IV Sentinel 15K GWF. The fact of the matter is that there are an abundance of IV Sentinel GWFs in almost every PvP guild since it is the FotM.
  • Options
    ardeceanardecean Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hello acciobong,

I would like to invite you to check us out. We are <The Art of Warfare>, and use teamspeak. If you are still in need of a guild feel free to check us out at www.taw.net, OR For In game invite or communications please contact our EU (European)Commanding officer ari@annilala | Arianni@taw.net or our NA (North American) Commanding officer rigomortiz@alflo3000 | Rigomortiz@taw.net. We would love to chat with you some and go over our guild information with you. We do both premade PVP and PVE. If neither one of those are on feel free to contact our staff officer at shuggahcaine@shuggahbear | Shuggahcaine@taw.net
    If you don't mind, It doesn't matter.
    TAW CC
    Shadows From Within Campaign
    Recruitment Forum
    The Art of Warfare