test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ioun Stone of Allure bug?

doriangreighdoriangreigh Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 707 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
I am noticing now that I have an Ioun Stone of Allure that occasionally my character is slowed. I believe the description says there is a chance it will slow a mob but it seems to be slowing me instead, my attacks slow down and movement momentarily on occasion. I am not sure anyone is noticing this or has this issue but I can definitely say I am and I'm very certain the stone is the source since it did not happen until I bought and equipped the stone and I have taken it off and played a full day without it and never got the brief slow down. I have to say if this is intended that makes this stone rather annoying to use, i'd really rather have the green stone and pay AD to level it blue it'd be cheaper than the cat still and I wouldn't be subjected to being slowed by my own stone. Which by the way as near as I can tell it has never affected an enemy with slow either.
Post edited by doriangreigh on

Comments

• Options
    veramis1veramis1 Banned Users Posts: 191 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    There's some powers that cause debuffs to be reflected back to the user. What powers are you using where you notice this? Answering won't help get the bug fixed because the bug report forum is bugged and cryptic employees aren't allowed to read it, but at least you can help other players avoid using the buggy powers.