test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

<The Art of Warfare> Recruiting

ardeceanardecean Member Posts: 36 Arc User
Neverwinter_zps5813e2e2.png

First, thank you for viewing this post. We are a mature guild serving both the NA (North American) and EU (European) time zones. Part of a larger online gaming community that's been around since 2001, The in-game guild has been active since May 2013. We have scheduled events such as Premade PVP and scheduled PVE from starter to end game.

Recruitment Status:
|OPEN| Control Wizard
|OPEN| Devoted Cleric
|OPEN| Guardian Fighter
|OPEN| Great Weapons Fighter
|OPEN| Hunter/Ranger
|OPEN| Trickster Rogue
|OPEN| Level Range

Requirements to join:
  • Be at least 15 and mature.
  • Must understand that we are a family friendly competitive guild.
  • Be respectful of other players and members of TAW as a whole.
  • Must be able to follow and take command if assigned.
  • Be able to make a mandatory meeting once a week (guild wide for NA or EU) or open meetings once or twice a week.
  • Be a team player.
  • Have teamspeak or willing to get it with a working microphone.
  • Be willing to sign up for membership at TAW.net.
  • Most importantly; realize this is just a game & real life comes first.

In game contacts:

Visit us at WWW.TAW.NET for more information.
If you don't mind, It doesn't matter.
TAW CC
Shadows From Within Campaign
Recruitment Forum
The Art of Warfare
Post edited by ardecean on

Comments

• philltaylorphilltaylor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Would just like to introduce myself to everyone reading this post my name is Sloan and i am the division officer for Neverwinter and have been for just under three months. As stated in the post we are a mature family friendly guild that likes to help everyone and do our best to ensure that everybody has fun and most of all we are a very easy going bunch so why not give us a try!
  • nazloklessnazlokless Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Just joined the guild tonight, people have been really friendly in Teamspeak, think im going to fit in really well, they are well organised and very helpful.

/Cinnerly
  • shellderpshellderp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hey, Currently in this guild! I love all the work they do and I have been part of a different sector (the league of legends one) and same as that division everyone is friendly and everyone will help you if you need it. Fun times, fun vibes.

You guys should totally join the guild if you need people to do dungeons with or to simply learn more about the game!
    Personally, will be helping whatever i can for small quests as I have a second character around level 23.

~Kyralith/Somapra
  • alflo3000alflo3000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I have been playing with this guild since open beta and have made many good friends here. The atmosphere is great. Try us out and hopefully you'll stick around.
  • ardeceanardecean Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Update posted to OP in regards to contact information & Needs requirements.
    TAW CC
    Recruitment Forum
    The Art of Warfare
  • alflo3000alflo3000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Just want to mention with the PvP update around the corner, we'd love to have new pvp oriented members. If pvp is your thing and you want a group to be on to build a cohesive team, come try us. Mind you we aren't a pay to win team, but we do have some very well geared pvp members. Hope to see you around!
  • str8slayerstr8slayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 715 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    This was the first guild I joined back in open beta, they are very friendly and are more than willing to help newer players learn their classes. They are also highly organized with TS/forums so if you want a guild you can feel a part of, TAW is a good choice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    alflo3000 wrote: »
    Just want to mention with the PvP update around the corner, we'd love to have new pvp oriented members. If pvp is your thing and you want a group to be on to build a cohesive team, come try us. Mind you we aren't a pay to win team, but we do have some very well geared pvp members. Hope to see you around!

heck We have improved greatly with the PVP, win or lose we hold great matches with our premades. Many people have already encountered us, though not geared as in "pay to win" we hold our own. fun times indeed especially the last couple of nights.
    TAW CC
    Recruitment Forum
    The Art of Warfare
    edited March 2014
    Not only have we progressed in Recruitment, but scheduled events have progressed as well.
    TAW CC
    Recruitment Forum
    The Art of Warfare
    edited March 2014
    Looking to build up more PvP groups, as well as Dungeon groups. All are welcome!
  • terrortawterrortaw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I mainly play SWTOR and I'm relatively new to NW. So far I'm 2 hours in and loving it and being with TAW enhances that experience ten fold. If you aren't already a member of TAW you need to join now!
    edited March 2014
    Updated banner for the thread. updated in OP
    TAW CC
    Recruitment Forum
    The Art of Warfare
  • bullgodzbullgodz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I'm looking for a solid friendly guild to join. I'm no stranger to MMORPGs and pvp, pvp being my speciality, dungeon runs my second. I've been playing NW for a few months now and have a lvl 60 CW and am currently grinding a HR, lvl 26 ATM. I'm also no stranger to guilds, having been a part of a competitive one for the last 14 years (played and competed in SWG, SWTOR, Guild Wars, EQ2, Planetside, League of Legends, SWG, WoW, Battlefield series, Unreal series etc.) unfortunately that guild isn't playing NW and to be honest, they don't play much of anything anymore, hence my leaving, but with a heavy heart, made lots of great friends there.
    Anyway, if you'll accept me my toons names are:

Lazerous (lvl 60 CW)
    Ladyhawk (lvl 26 HR)

PS

I'm currently devoted to my time with the HR, would like to get that toon to lvl 60 ASAP
    Lazerous - CW
    Ladyhawk - HR
    Nighthawk the Pink TR
  • philltaylorphilltaylor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hey Bullgodz,
    Apologies for the delay in response there, hopefully that hasnt put you off joining our fine ranks and hopefully you haven't found another home to be in ;) Should you still wish to join us please feel free to fire me a message and ill get you invited! Also just as a side note we have recently massively bolstered both our NA and EU sections so you shouldn't feel lonely :)
  • aybak24aybak24 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    im lvl 60 gwf and looking for active ,friendly guild to join for pve and pvp aswell.Ive been playing NW few months now and i wish to join the guild and be part of comunity.
    My character full name is Aybak@aybak24
  • kaykay818kaykay818 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    aybak24 wrote: »
    im lvl 60 gwf and looking for active ,friendly guild to join for pve and pvp aswell.Ive been playing NW few months now and i wish to join the guild and be part of comunity.
    My character full name is Aybak@aybak23

Awesome! We would love to have you in our Community.
    I will make sure to jot your name down so I can PM you in game.
    My characters are Rieta Fiendline@kaykay818 and Aero @ Aeroticka. Please add me and we will get you in :)
  • kaykay818kaykay818 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I have been playing Neverwinter since BETA. I joined TAW during that time and I absolutely love the structure and the helpful friendly community. I have made many friends during my time here and plan to make many more :)
    edited March 2014
    Hi. Like pie? JOIN US! (We have other food, too.)
  • achtuunggachtuungg Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I have played mmo's for some time and this is one of the best communities I have found. This is a really helpful and active bunch that can really enhance your gaming experience. Come join us for a worry free trial. What do you have to lose? I have already informed you about what you can gain.
  • smokaaaaarrsmokaaaaarr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    2nd Guild i've been in. and enjoyin it so far. been in here for almost 5months.
  • azdstr0yerazdstr0yer Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    When I first join the Neverwinter community I was in another very large guild, filled with great people. For personal reasons, I decided I needed a change and spent about a week searching out a new home. At first I was a bit overwhelmed by TAW's size and scope, but after speaking with several members it was easy to see they are just a bunch of fun, nerdy gamers like myself, they simply have a very large community to manage, and all the policies they have in place are tools to help them do so effectively. Since joining TAW I have made fast friends with the entire guild. I never feel excluded from anything, and whether one of our members is a new lvl 60 or whether they are a very advanced player, everyone takes time to help one another and group with each other. This is a group of incredible people and great gamers. We love to win, but we love to have fun more. If you are looking for a place to call home on Neverwinter, I highly recommend TAW and encourage you to find me in game if you have any questions.

Gorlor, Trickster Rouge
  • aybak24aybak24 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Ty all for replying to the post i will be pleased to know all of you.:))
    Cheers
    edited March 2014
    Our community is strong, and gaining more strength weekly. We are running end game runs, and becoming even more known in PVP. Lvl 1-60 doesn't matter, new and old players are welcomed to our community of great people. the fact we have both EU players and NA players helps with members being online almost 24-7.
    TAW CC
    Recruitment Forum
    The Art of Warfare
  • fireandice00fireandice00 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    been a member for a couple of weeks have been in 2 other guilds that died as leaders both stopped playing so glad to have found a strong and friendly guild ts is fun and am enjoying the game again because of you guys
  • annilalaannilala Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    EU battalion is heavily recruiting new members, we got free beer and oreos, and you will have a chance to win a reward every week at our event ;D we currently have a video contest going on, so even if you don't like beer or oreos, you can still come show us your video editing skills :)

EU Commanding Officer Arianni
    edited July 2014
    So... next module is now rapidly approaching.. is everyone ready and rocked for the new class? the mysterious and powerful warlock, The Art of Warfare is still recruiting and we are still going strong and are highly anticipating the next patch so why not come and join us in one of our events for a bit of fun and who knows you may even find yourselves a new home here!

Neverwinter Division Officer Sloan
    edited September 2014
    Please check us out @ www.taw.net. We really do have a great community. Knowledgeable members. We do both pvp and pve.
    Everyone in the guild can invite, so please don't hesitate to ask any of the members to join!
    We are recruiting both EU and NA members. We have weekly events. We are active and always looking for more active members!

Neverwinter Division Commander, Aeroticka.