test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dulce - A Fun, Close-Knit, Endgame Guild

sirindrasirindra Member Posts: 42 Arc User
Hello!

<Dulce> is currently recruiting for endgame content. We're PvP focused and do in houses and premades pretty regularly against whoever we can find a fight against. That being said, we are really looking to build our numbers to be even more competitive in the PvP community. We do PvE farming sometimes, but most of us are geared so we don't farm as much as we used to.. However, we will help you gear up if we find you're a good fit for our guild based on your skill and attitude.

Alright, that's the boring stuff. To be honest, we're looking for players with good attitudes and are willing to both learn and contribute to the guild in different ways. In PvE, we expect you to follow or even lead the group and don't stop running til we hit a door (usually). In PvP, we expect you to know your class well and be able to understand or learn the strategies needed to win the overall match. We're looking for people who are team players and want to be apart of a family of friends that always have a great time together, socializing in guild chat and over Teamspeak daily.

I mean, it's pretty short and sweet. We love to play, we love to have fun, and we love being good at what we do. If you have similar thoughts, contact one of us in game and we can get to know you and see if you're a good fit. If you can't find us in game, fill out a small application so we know to get ahold of you.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IRscMm-c557faXfvwlN2MLrf5GT-01eJ0H974ABhDsU/viewform

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Post edited by sirindra on

Comments

• Options
    nuudlznuudlz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    We like doing stoopid things 'n' stuff too! O:
    The Zisters' Magazine - Subscribe now and you'll never run out of style.

We are always looking for new models --- Borderline Fashiondolls ---
  • Options
    zengiahzengiah Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    What she said.

BTW, we have players in US, Canada and EU.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    pers3phonepers3phone Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    You guys seem pretty talented with Paint :) I thought I should give you a friendly bump.
  • Options
    lazureelazuree Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Our name means sweet in spanish... what's not to like!
  • Options
    misterzacmisterzac Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    lazuree wrote: »

:confused:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    misterzacmisterzac Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    :confused:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    esteenaesteena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited February 2014
    make me a sig :(
  • Options
    kunekadenkunekaden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 115 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014

oh stephyboo

Hey I want a good pvp TR to join the guild so we have more rainbow options!
    In PvP, we expect you to know your class well and be able to understand or learn the strategies needed to win the overall match. We're looking for people who are team players
    To clarify, We recently invited a cw to guild that is completely undergeared and has little to no (real) pvp experience. That being said, he is great! He knows what cws are about and is learning all about pvp quite quickly. Most importantly, he communicates very well on teamspeak!

You do not need to be:
    Mr. Somebody to join us - we are looking for the right type of player
    fully geared
    Super experienced

You do need to:
    verbally communicate in at least broken english via Teamspeak
    Be able to react quickly to team requests during a pvp match
  • Options
    ap326ap326 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Who did you guys pay for your signatures? They're phenomenal.

Friendly bump. Great bunch of people I've had the pleasure of playing with!
  • Options
    naxreanaxrea Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Well I did not really fit, thanks for the nice talk though!
  • Options
    ezwetresezwetres Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    hi guys. what really sold me your guild was the signatures. my friend and I are looking for a guild with mature people with a sense of humor and a place to relax, but also a Guild that has a defined structure (not long ago we where on a guild with no officers online that was an awful free 4 all). also with the news of the upcomming pvp content we are trying to find people that likes that sort of stuff. we are not great fans of Teamspeak because english is not our native language, although we both are very fluent on it.
    so what do i do? i find you in-game? thanks.
  • Options
    nuudlznuudlz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hello, hello!

Thanks for the nice replies and your applications. At the moment the recruitment is closed. We will inform you when it's open again!

Greetings
    Julia's Player [:

P.S.:
    Oh, if you still want to get a taste of our playing style, you are free to join our channel "NoDrama". There are a bunch of EoA, CC, CS, Dulce Players in there. If you want to get an invite, just send me a tell.
    The Zisters' Magazine - Subscribe now and you'll never run out of style.

We are always looking for new models --- Borderline Fashiondolls ---