test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"The end of the beginning."

retpardenretparden Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Foundry Quest Database
Hello fellow creative beings,

I've recently started to mess with the Foundry in an attempt to make a Campaign/Story. I have to say it's 10x more time consuming than I had anticipated, but it's worthy. The joy of creating your own quests that others can play, is unlimited. So far, I've published the first two parts but I'm reluctant to publish more because I have not enough feedback on those. I don't want all parts to be the same, I wanted the 1st part to be more focused on combat, the 2nd to have light combat but more small events etc. So please if you give me some feedback, do it separately for each part, not for the whole. It's important to know what parts people like/dislike so I can avoid/repeat in the next parts.

Campaign name: The end of the beginning NWS-DGO3SMOPS
Q1: The world's end NW-DM4LJQ9V2
Q2: The world's end (part 2) NW-DI5REK7PQ

Thanks in advance, for the time you spend on it :)
Post edited by retparden on

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Noone? :( I'm kind of dissapointed.
  • Options
    ducdilimoniducdilimoni Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Is your quest the beginning? If not, disregard the comment below. But tell me so I know I have the right person.

I began to play your quest and found it creative and interesting, but when it came to entering the sewers, there was no way for me to get in. I still have the quest in my journal, but I cannot advance it. I'm just too confused as to where to go.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I'd like to play your quest and will do so later today.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I have no sewers in my quest. So, I guess you tried someone's else. If you type the codes exactly you wont mistake it for someone else's. Thank you for trying though, I'm really waiting for your comments.
  • Options
    tiborrustiborrus Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Is your quest the beginning? If not, disregard the comment below. But tell me so I know I have the right person.

I began to play your quest and found it creative and interesting, but when it came to entering the sewers, there was no way for me to get in. I still have the quest in my journal, but I cannot advance it. I'm just too confused as to where to go.

Hi!

This is another quest: Beginnings (NW-DT5JS4OOI) and I have same problem with it! I can't find the sewer entrance...

Here the Thread link: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?611651-Beginnings-%28NW-DT5JS4OOI%29
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I played the first part of The World's End and enjoyed myself. This story better have an end, because I still have questions about the end of the world.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I played the first part of The World's End and enjoyed myself. This story better have an end, because I still have questions about the end of the world.

Thank you for trying it. Of course answers will be given as you play through the next parts. There is always a chance that I might miss something though, so if you can post whatever story related question you have, it will help me remembering all the story details that I need to put. I always have in mind the story, but for other players it may not seem so apparent as it is for me.

P.S the 2nd part is complete, although it make create more questions. and soon the 3rd part will be ready.