Install Arc

Now Available: Hell Hound Mount

dwightmcdwightmc Member Posts: 95
edited February 2014 in News & Announcements
Post edited by dwightmc on

Comments

• zdaddyozdaddyo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 73
    edited February 2014
    It shows as a green mount but the text says 80% increase in movement speed. Is it green or blue or is it a green with blue attributes?
  • howitzer001howitzer001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Oooooo, piece of candy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.fusion-guild.org
    Sir Howitzer - GF | Howitzer - HR
  • l3g10nna1rel3g10nna1re Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Not bad i guess

But To be honest i think the Design/Skin Designer could use a vacation and some one else I.E Me! can step in, We really need some new talent in the Mount/Weapon Skins/Enchant effect area
  • todesfaelletodesfaelle Member Posts: 1,370 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Was hoping it would be purple, but if it's 80% SP then it's good enough for me. I'm buying it. :) Been looking forward to this mount for the longest time.
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    FINALLY!

I've been waiting for this one. And if I wasn't sure that I'll earn the new Augment Stone promotion, I'll have no doubts now as I've been saving some cash specifically for this one! LOL

I HATE YOU CRYPTIC.
    (For making me wait; for making stuff I absolutely have to have, for everything. But it's a love kind of hate.) :-P

EDIT: Now I *really* Hate you! LOL New Arcgames.com allows me to buy Zen points, Gateway allows me into the Zen Store and purchase my new puppy and check inventory to confirm it's there so I can go terrorizing Protector's Enclave later tonight. All while I am chained to my desk at work right now - 30 miles from home.

Dayam you all! LOL

Thanks!

(Yeah, THIS one will have to be upgraded to Rank 3 for speed all right.)
  • avatarstryfeavatarstryfe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5
    edited February 2014
    Well, in comparison to the wicked looking skinless dog that barks fire from its mouth from hell, we all know and love from D&D monster compendium im going to be the first to say wth is this? ... suppose ill have to get this cute furry animal anyhow to complete mounts collection...****.... any chance you guys maybe throw in a moogle hat rofl... also on a side note...when did hell get so soft?

Soooo....the demons and I talked and discussed for over an hour....

take that dogs skin off and we can come to an agreement on that being a hellhound.
  • avatarstryfeavatarstryfe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5
    edited February 2014
    Or give it an option at full growth to just rip the skin off myself.
  • gulrakisgulrakis Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    So when do we actully get something cool?
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    2500 for an 80% mount? This is like the dusk unicorn all over again.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • novadactylnovadactyl Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Well, in comparison to the wicked looking skinless dog that barks fire from its mouth from hell, we all know and love from D&D monster compendium im going to be the first to say wth is this?

I'll tell you what the hell this is.

Take another look at the picture. Look at the eyes. Notice the trail of inlet, almost molten-lava-like veins shot through on the throat and chest, paired with the unmistakable crackling glow of ignition coming from the mouth? He's not lining up for a serving of Science Diet. Then there's the soot colored/charcoal colored fur, which looks reminiscent of something that just walked out from a volcano. [Rhetorical] How is it that you can look at this and not think of a Hellhound?
    ... suppose ill have to get this cute furry animal anyhow to complete mounts collection...****.... any chance you guys maybe throw in a moogle hat rofl... also on a side note...when did hell get so soft?

This is a flippant statement of ingratitude. Stop asking for a handout.
    Soooo....the demons and I talked and discussed for over an hour....

You don't know Dungeons and Dragons lore, which is quite amusing since your message earlier makes reference to the game ("from D&D monster compendium"); Hellhounds are found in the Nine Hells, which means you couldn't have had conversations with Demons about them because Demons are denizens of the Abyss.

If you were talking to anyone/anything about the Hellhounds, it would have to be Devils.
    Post edited by novadactyl on
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    novadactyl wrote: »
    I'll tell you what the hell this is ... Take another look at the picture. Look at the eyes, notice the trail of inlet, almost molten-lava-like veins shot through on the throat and chest, paired with the unmistakable crackling glow of ignition coming from the mouth. Not to mention, the soot colored/charcoal colored fur, which looks reminiscent of something that just walked out from a volcano. [Rhetorical] How is it that you can look at this and not think of a Hellhound?

This, right here, is a flippant statement of ingratitude. Stop asking for a handout. Instead, appreciate what's been provided. Or, don't. Keep your disapproval to yourself.

You don't know Dungeons and Dragons lore, which is quite amusing since your message earlier makes reference to the game ("from D&D monster compendium"); Hellhounds are found in the Nine Hells, which means you couldn't have had conversations with Demons about them because Demons are denizens of the Abyss. If you were talking to anyone/anything about the Hellhounds, it would have to be Devils.

nine hells! this makes me WANT a hell hound!
  • huttzy13huttzy13 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Looks pretty awesome, however I find the pet themes to be a bit repetitive of late. Maybe try developing in a new direction aesthetics-wise, for example instead of types of wolves/hounds - Werewolf mount (of course on all fours the whole time). Also Dragon mount would be a very nice addition that I think all players would enjoy. Furthermore, people seem to have enjoyed the Sleigh and Apparatus of Kwalish - maybe more mechanical contraptions would be interesting for future mounts. Anyways, I think I've given enough feedback for now and if anyone is interested in these concepts make it known -> a good company always satisfies its customers if they're loud enough :D
  • huttzy13huttzy13 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    you should have made the advertisement for this mount mate :P
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I have to agree somewhat with what huttzy13 said: Let's move away from horses or wolves/dogs for a little while. A giant lizard or larger psuedodragon would be cool. A giant ant, crab, or other insect would be cool as well, (in the Zen store). I'd also like to see some more exotic stuff - like a clay or metal golem, where the head is replaced w/ a chair/throne that you ride upon. It may also be cool to offer a "mount" that has your character don some magical boots, (think like Hermes/Mercury), and you simply run really fast...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • cbrowne0329cbrowne0329 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    bioshrike wrote: »
    I have to agree somewhat with what huttzy13 said: Let's move away from horses or wolves/dogs for a little while. A giant lizard or larger psuedodragon would be cool. A giant ant, crab, or other insect would be cool as well, (in the Zen store). I'd also like to see some more exotic stuff - like a clay or metal golem, where the head is replaced w/ a chair/throne that you ride upon. It may also be cool to offer a "mount" that has your character don some magical boots, (think like Hermes/Mercury), and you simply run really fast...

Boots and Ant very cool... Golem idea? HORRID!