test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Didnt receive Ioun Stone of Radiance

evilsouls93evilsouls93 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
My bad didnt read enough xD
Post edited by evilsouls93 on

Comments

• ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Thank you for your recent Zen transfer into Neverwinter
    - we'd now like to extend to you this limited time offer:

Transfer at least 1000 Zen into Neverwinter to receive a free Ioun Stone of Radiance!

Offer Ends 9:30am Pacific on February 24th

This offer is not valid for players on the Drider server.

Your Ioun Stone of Radiance will be delivered directly to your account within 48 hours after this offer expires. It may be claimed on all characters on your account from the Reward Claims Agent in Protector's Enclave.

Got a mail, but didn't read it, i'd say... :P
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Read the message - it says you will receive it within 2 days after the offer closes.

Edit: heh...you beat me by a few seconds ;)
    Hoping for improvements...
  • alymbicalymbic Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Sorry to disappoint you, but according to the event information you have to wait up to 48 hours after the promotion ends to receive your gift.

So that means you should have it by 9:30am Pacific on the 26th of February. Hope that helps

Edit - got double ninja'd. GG gents
  • trut99trut99 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    It says when the promotion ends, but nothing about when it started... so my question is: if I had tranfered zen about 2 months ago I ll receive the stone?
  • elzig4elzig4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    trut99 wrote: »
    It says when the promotion ends, but nothing about when it started... so my question is: if I had tranfered zen about 2 months ago I ll receive the stone?

Nope.......
  • trut99trut99 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    So, since when?
  • tinukedatinukeda Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    One would assume: since the emails went out about the promotion (ie: yesterday)
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Any person who has transferred Zen into Neverwinter is eligible for this promotion.

If you have not received an e-mail it may be in your spam bin or you may have opted out of the mailing list.

From what I understand of the matter is that even if you did not receive an e-mail you may still be eligible in which case you may contact Customer Support and they will be able to inform you whether you are or not.

And as stated earlier in the thread you will not receive the Ioun Stone of Radiance until after the promotion ends.

Feel free to PM myself or continue this discussion in this thread.
This discussion has been closed.