test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a guild

bori08bori08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Im a New Hunter Looking for a guild in the dragon server. Im looking for something casual where i can level and learn my class with ppl to chat with.
I have mumble and Vent so i don't mind either.
Would like a PST time Zone but Est is fine too.
Over 21+ so no problems there .
Thanks.
Celrik.
Post edited by bori08 on

Comments

• tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    We are a active west coast and east coast guild always looking for new members to join the team. If a casual mature family friendly guild that enjoy running content together works for you let us know!
  • bori08bori08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    filled a app. hopefully i hear from you guys .
  • bori08bori08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I PM you tundrra.
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I sent you a PM:) we are Dragon server now, Beholder no longer exists.
  • althahfcalthahfc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 91
    edited February 2014
    bori08 wrote: »
    Im a New Hunter Looking for a guild in the dragon server. Im looking for something casual where i can level and learn my class with ppl to chat with.
    Would like a PST time Zone but Est is fine too.
    Over 21+ so no problems there .
    Thanks.
    Celrik.

PM Sent if you are still looking.
  • coyote04coyote04 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    The 4th Corps loves new members:

We have a Dungeons division that owns the party quests with DC Cas at the helm;

We have a PVE division that is holding a meeting this weekend, choosing a name for themselves and DC Josiah is considering who will be Company Commanders;

The RP and PVP divisions are just waiting to gain traction but are accumulating more and more Corpsmen. They're merely not growing as fast as the other two.

But what we pride ourselves on is the quality of the people we have. We don't blast zone chat asking if people want to join. We queue up and then ask people who aren't already associated in a guild if they'd like to try us out. We see someone struggling or just having to take a long time on enemies because they're not set up for DPS and help them out.

We're good people. We like to have fun. And we like each other.

The 4th Corps is a good home for anyone that wants one.

Come give us a look at http://the-4th-corps.forumatic.com/. Also feel free to look me up in-game at Sir Joachim@Forge04.

Long live the 4th.
    Bonum Populi Bonum Histriones Supera

The 4th Corps