test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Vellosk

neuroticnekoneuroticneko Member Posts: 85 Arc User
edited February 2014 in PvE Discussion
Boyfriend and myself are level 38 respectively as we try to keep our characters approximately at same level however at beach we ran out of quests; I am correct in thinking we need to be higher level? Answers gratefully appreciated; thanks.
Jadis 25K Level 80 Warlock; Cassandra.. Wizard; work in progress.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    str8slayerstr8slayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 715 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    Boyfriend and myself are level 38 respectively as we try to keep our characters approximately at same level however at beach we ran out of quests; I am correct in thinking we need to be higher level? Answers gratefully appreciated; thanks.

Need to be level 39 to get the next quest. (happened to me before)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I thought so as just discussing with boyfriend on Skype; thank you!
  • Options
    endocinendocin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    Nice that you both play. Makes it fun!:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dragonelete1dragonelete1 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    1 way of making sure you stay ahead of the level cap is to do skirms/dungeons/pvp/foundry whenever you can to get the exp from them
  • Options
    dadanddragons#6895 dadanddragons Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Yep, the only time I've ever run out of Qs was in Vellosk, at the 3rd (iirc) mini hub, with the spirit wolf dude. Progression seems to sag there a little bit.
  • Options
    zargorius666zargorius666 Member Posts: 118 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    This happens also to me and my girlfriend as we don't do much dungeons, skirmishes or PVP while levelling - I found that slotting 3x Azure Rank 5s in the utility slots (15% exp gain) helps a lot in keeping up with the quest progression.
  • Options
    jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Just hit the Foundry a time or two. Get some Dailies to earn a few thousand A.D. for your troubles. Or just start the new area. You will get enough missions available to you at LvL 38 to get to 39 in a matter of a few minutes, an hour at the VERY most, if you really take your time and enjoy the scenery.

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    endocin wrote: »
    Nice that you both play. Makes it fun!:)

We love playing together, we have great fun!! He loves watching me dive in and attack the baddies lol!
    1 way of making sure you stay ahead of the level cap is to do skirms/dungeons/pvp/foundry whenever you can to get the exp from them
    felomaks wrote: »
    Yep, the only time I've ever run out of Qs was in Vellosk, at the 3rd (iirc) mini hub, with the spirit wolf dude. Progression seems to sag there a little bit.
    This happens also to me and my girlfriend as we don't do much dungeons, skirmishes or PVP while levelling - I found that slotting 3x Azure Rank 5s in the utility slots (15% exp gain) helps a lot in keeping up with the quest progression.
    jorifice1 wrote: »
    Just hit the Foundry a time or two. Get some Dailies to earn a few thousand A.D. for your troubles. Or just start the new area. You will get enough missions available to you at LvL 38 to get to 39 in a matter of a few minutes, an hour at the VERY most, if you really take your time and enjoy the scenery.

Thanks everyone for advice, I see what foundries we can do later tonight!!
  • Options
    djarkaandjarkaan Member Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Leadership helps also.
  • Options
    endocinendocin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    Yes foundries for exp. I got caught up in them and almost lvled too fast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Good news we got to 39; yay us and we in next area now; having total blast still! Thank you again everyone for all the help, advice and we now at level 40!! So we slowly getting to level 60; this is my 2nd character she is guardian fighter called Nataya and his third which also a GF he has a rogue in 50s which I help get to level 60 with my level 60 control wizard and his other character not sure what it is also level 60 so our level 60s we did together too!! As you can see we love playing together lots lol.