test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

how is this even possible?

midnightitamidnightita Member Posts: 227 Arc User
edited February 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
<<Image removed. Do not accuse other players of wrongdoing in any fashion on the forums. Thanks!! >>

are they bot or what?
Post edited by midnightita on

Comments

• djarkaandjarkaan Member Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    You can buy them from Wondrous Bazaar for 200 AD apiece.
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    It doesn't make sense that some of these are store-bought ones. Who would buy 40 lock-boxes at 200 AD each (so 8 000 AD) and then sell them for for 4999 AD?

I am guessing some people are using a Foundry that allows lots of AOE kills.
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    mconosrep wrote: »
    It doesn't make sense that some of these are store-bought ones. Who would buy 40 lock-boxes at 200 AD each (so 8 000 AD) and then sell them for for 4999 AD?

I dont think anyone would be able to farm that much so soon. I'm actually one of the ones on the list since I thought since other people did it I'd join in for a few after losing out on 62 lockboxes :D. I'd rather people learn that you can get them for 200 ad though. It's ridiculous to exploit people like that. Of course that makes me a hypocrite, but other people would just have made ad instead. The price has fallen fast as people wanted a quick sale. Kind of funny when the exploiters harm themselves.
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    frishter wrote: »
    I dont think anyone would be able to farm that much so soon. I'm actually one of the ones on the list since I thought since other people did it I'd join in for a few after losing out on 62 lockboxes :D. I'd rather people learn that you can get them for 200 ad though. It's ridiculous to exploit people like that. Of course that makes me a hypocrite, but other people would just have made ad instead. The price has fallen fast as people wanted a quick sale. Kind of funny when the exploiters harm themselves.

Well the 40 one should possible in that time unless there is an internal delay- I got 10 boxes just from running my Dread Ring/Shandarar dailies, so with constant AOE farming...

I must be a nice guy - I posted mine on the AH for less than 200 AD each and they were bought up in seconds....
  • rgladiatorgladiato Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    mconosrep wrote: »

40 could have been quickly farmed. Or maybe some farming plus buying. If the person got the average price down to 100 per lockbox, say farmed 20 and bought 20, then selling them for about 125 each is profit.
    Nixon the TR
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
    o1iHDN0.png?1
  • tangodiotangodio Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0
    edited February 2014
    so even if they had 1000 why does it matter? If people did not buy them at that price they would not be sold.

Anyway, who in their right mind would buy lockbox? I mean i had over 400 of the last one only on one character alone and without playing that much and i would never buy that many keys... some people are crazy i think....
  • eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Why anyone would buy them boggles the mind -- the things fall like rain. You practically can't help but pick up 50 an hour even if you are trying to steer around them.
  • menvadfanvilldumenvadfanvilldu Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    tangodio wrote: »
    so even if they had 1000 why does it matter? If people did not buy them at that price they would not be sold.

Anyway, who in their right mind would buy lockbox? I mean i had over 400 of the last one only on one character alone and without playing that much and i would never buy that many keys... some people are crazy i think....

I've opened at least 1000 lockboxes without spending any real money.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    That's quite enough. Accusing any player of wrongdoing on the open forums is not allowed. Either use the ingame function or the support website to report violations. Thank you.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.