test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lesser Fey Blessing any good?

komodoonekomodoone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 64
edited February 2014 in PvE Discussion
I saw a guy yesterday who had Greater Fey Blessings in all of his Utility slots.

After thinking about it, I was wondering... They are 40k on AH, 20k if do Sharandar which is pretty repetitive work, but if you start getting a ton of rank 5s it may be worth it. Anybody running with them sloted?
Post edited by komodoone on

Comments

• mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Yes, they are definitely worth having if you do a lot of solo content. Also remember that you can resell/pass them to alts afterwards. Not sure if the Normal or Greater versions are worth it unless you plan on playing that character a LOT.
  • midnightfang93midnightfang93 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    The highest that can drop is Rank 4.
  • scoutmasterjscoutmasterj Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    komodoone wrote: »
    I saw a guy yesterday who had Greater Fey Blessings in all of his Utility slots.

After thinking about it, I was wondering... They are 40k on AH, 20k if do Sharandar which is pretty repetitive work, but if you start getting a ton of rank 5s it may be worth it. Anybody running with them slotted?

I have three Lesser Feys slotted - Boots, Arms and Helm. Rank 4's drop fairly often. My guildmates also have them slotted and they also get Rank 4's Never heard of anyone getting a Rank 5. You know you are getting one from the blessings because they show up at your feet.

The Lessers have a 1% chance, Normals 2% and Greaters 3%. I didn't think it was worth the cost to upgrade my lessers to anything higher. The cost in coalescent wards, refining points, and reagents and didn't seem like it was worth it for the extra chance.

I still farm for Fey Blessings, but I feed them into my Artifacts - 27K refining points, definitely the cheapest way to get rp.
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I still farm for Fey Blessings, but I feed them into my Artifacts - 27K refining points, definitely the cheapest way to get rp.

Actually rank 1 and 2 enchantments can sometimes be better value than that but are a pain to refine...
  • kweassakweassa Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    They are excellent refine points.
    Stop making excuses. Be a man.
    If you know something to be broken, stop using it.
    Otherwise, you've got no right to be speaking of 'balance.'
  • dhuras1dhuras1 Member Posts: 166 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    I only get rank 4s with them. I have a lesser on each of my characters and I like them. I still farm them, but have been refining my Plague Fire with them.
  • morsitansmorsitans Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,284 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    Considering the sheer amount of trash you kill in this game, a proc chance of 1% comes up surprisingly often. I think I've got 2 slotted, because srsly: more movement? And I've definitely noticed the extra enchants.

Also, as everyone else has said: ZOMG refinement points.
  • themaesethemaese Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Not as good as refinement... 99 stones rank 5 are 100k ads, wich means 99k refinement points... thats cheaper.
  • ianthewizard2012ianthewizard2012 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,142 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    morsitans wrote: »
    Considering the sheer amount of trash you kill in this game, a proc chance of 1% comes up surprisingly often. [...]
    Doesn't it have 30 seconds internal cooldown?
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Doesn't it have 30 seconds internal cooldown?

Something like that, I can't remember if it's 30 or 60 but yes. It still amounts to a lot of extra rank 4's in a farming session. What it comes down to is get them if you want to farm imo.