another vid on Draco...with 5 GWF

here we go : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paVQKZltz9Y&feature=youtu.be

Happy CN farm GWF fellas :D
Post edited by gretzko on

Comments

• Options
    zacazuzacazu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,934 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    gwf is the best class for nuke today, but in terms of control, my god ... haha

good job, and long life to the "roar"!

ps:cupcake is a great gwf. good moves.
  • Options
    katbozejziemikatbozejziemi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Also ran with 5 GWFs today, but ToS. Was going to upload the boss fight, but since it took longer than that I'm not so sure now, heh.
  • Options
    gretzkogretzko Member Posts: 41
    edited February 2014
    zacazu wrote: »
    gwf is the best class for nuke today, but in terms of control, my god ... haha

good job, and long life to the "roar"!

ps:cupcake is a great gwf. good moves.

i do agree...cup is a very good player..he knows what he do and knows what to do :D
    Also ran with 5 GWFs today, but ToS. Was going to upload the boss fight, but since it took longer than that I'm not so sure now, heh.

u should upload it sir...so our GWF fellas can learn it :)
  • Options
    demidogzdemidogz Member Posts: 259 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    Err.. pardon me for asking.
    What was I, a so called junior GWF supposed to learn here?

I don't see any form of teaching done, and all I see is some extremely geared GWFs using common power rotations and the completely broken active of a certain artifact (which I heard and hope it gets fixed ASAP).
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    edit: wrong place.
  • Options
    eton3000eton3000 Banned Users Posts: 230 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    demidogz wrote: »

I don't see any form of teaching done, and all I see is some extremely geared GWFs using common power rotations and the completely broken active of a certain artifact (which I heard and hope it gets fixed ASAP).

you can see how GWFs utility skills can help, maybe not gretzko but the other gwfs were using utility skills just watch more closely
  • Options
    edited February 2014

read zacazu and eton3000 post above .. they noticed something from the vid...and if u just saw from my rotation..its my "job" on dat fight to use the common rotation...
    and us that u called hv extremely geared GWF still get OS ed in dat fight :)
    soooo..just learn what u can learn...leave if u feel u cant learn anything...nuff said :)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    gretzko wrote: »
    read zacazu and eton3000 post above .. they noticed something from the vid...and if u just saw from my rotation..its my "job" on dat fight to use the common rotation...
    and us that u called hv extremely geared GWF still get OS ed in dat fight :)
    soooo..just learn what u can learn...leave if u feel u cant learn anything...nuff said :)

Wow... tell me more.

No matter, PvE's a joke anyway to consider all these utility stuff that your fanboys admire so much, and seeing how you post your "wondrous" CN vids than MC/VT shows alot about the game's progression.

Looking forward to your next CN video, which I hope I can learn as much as your golden post, no sarcasm really.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Wow... tell me more.

No matter, PvE's a joke anyway to consider all these utility stuff that your fanboys admire so much, and seeing how you post your "wondrous" CN vids than MC/VT shows alot about the game's progression.

Looking forward to your next CN video, which I hope I can learn as much as your golden post, no sarcasm really.

im the one who must say WOOOW...coz u consider all the utility stuff as a joke :)..i dont hv any idea how strong u r not to use utility stuff in a fight like this with this team composition.....CN last boss is the hardest fight atm..sure it become my "wondrous vid"

hate me more...haters gonna hate

and i just...dont care :D
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    gretzko wrote: »
    im the one who must say WOOOW...coz u consider all the utility stuff as a joke :)..i dont hv any idea how strong u r not to use utility stuff in a fight like this with this team composition.....CN last boss is the hardest fight atm..sure it become my "wondrous vid"

hate me more...haters gonna hate

and i just...dont care :D

LOL dude, I'm not hating on your masterpiece, I'm just really curious what's there to learn, which requires your "in-depth" explanation rather than acting cool with smiley icons in your posts.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    As I said, the gwf is not good control. but what makes the cup a few times - from what I understand the mess, I do not know if it was deliberate - is to contain dispersion with not so fast and throw enemies into the area of "nuke" with a roar. it explores some angles to generate determination, but whatever.

Many gwf not do this and just launch a frontal attack aimlessly. And iv allows it.

Finally, it is a personal effort, the class is NOT made ​​for that kind of maneuver (one dc makes it VERY easily). So I congratulate him (which does not mean that I also do not do the same or have my own tricks).

about sharing this video:

1 - is a happy person to be playing with your character that took time. I share that joy.

2 - many players see here "taking tips" of builds, why not the logistics?

ps:cup die (now i see) ... hahah.

stands as proof that gwf is not good for control.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Don't be a smart aleck.

C'mon OP looking forward to learn from your reply!
  • Options
    chemboy613chemboy613 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Lol chill.... I'm not great at gwf but the untility, not so fast, dodgin and posistion ing is good because gwf lacks dodge mechanics.

Enjoy playing with Athena and NYX, give them some love, hope to play with the other guys sometime soon.
  • Options
    erikiki1erikiki1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    oh man, the delays were killing me in that run :p still was fun tho
    here is my vid on that run, you can see how i died like a nuuuub but i swear i dodged it!
    My POV
  • Options
    fauust01fauust01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Overpowered class :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    vortix44vortix44 Member Posts: 680 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    No Youtube access... :(
    What were the GS and enchants?
    English is not my first language.
  • Options
    pab77pab77 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Congrats on the video great as always, and very nice to see you working as a team :)

To everyone commenting about GWF opness and what not. Game shouldn't be judged, nor balanced at the top tier of gear which is accessible to a very small percent of NW population. I can assure you that no matter how skilled you are, you can't take a team of 5 GWF with recommended GS score for NW and clear it. There are several factors (including companions, artifacts, soft cap on stats etc) that allow those kills to happen and looks smooth and easy.

Even at their level of gear&skill they can flop in a blink of an eye from collateral damage, red zones, wicked strike rubberbanding, activating unstoppable same second a prone / knock effect hits (which cancels the activation and you get hit & CCed) etc.

What we should seek and ask from developers is balanced content and then balanced classes. You simply can't balance classes for current content. Because it's so biased towards mass control and mass aoe, that inevitably classes who posses more of those 2 will be preferred to those who don't (generally speaking, min-maxing / farming pov). That doesn't mean you can't do the content with a rainbow group, or 2 hunters or 2 rogues etc. It's just not as effective, but don't be mistaken than other group comp's are not fun or can't succeed.

Well done again, keep up recording crazy stuffs :)
  • Options
    endocinendocin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    That was fun to watch! Never seen him before. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tranceformationtranceformation Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Nice video did it with the same group the day b4http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTIJYqvRyTk&feature=share
    Tranceformation Black Lotus
  • Options
    midnightfang93midnightfang93 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    fauust01 wrote: »

There are videos of CW only 3-man draco as well as a video of a TR soloing draco. This pales in comparison.
  • Options
    eton3000eton3000 Banned Users Posts: 230 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    There are videos of CW only 3-man draco as well as a video of a TR soloing draco. This pales in comparison.

exactly lol, and about CWs, it has been completed 2-man CW+CW already
  • Options
    vortix44vortix44 Member Posts: 680 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    vortix44 wrote: »
    No Youtube access... :(
    What were the GS and enchants?

Got some low-res Youtube after all.
    Weapons look like Jedi laserblades. Two-hand, blue, glowing.
    English is not my first language.
  • Options
    erikiki1erikiki1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    fauust01 wrote: »

yes of course it has three letters in the class initials and other classes only have 2. This is overpowered :p
  • Options
    katbozejziemikatbozejziemi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvBYpqy5gfw

I don't think there's anything to learn from this. Partly because in this run I didn't get hit by 3 Lolth's Wraths for 35K damage the same second I activated unstoppable.

So yeah, watch out for the exploding adds.