test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Soulforged Enchantment

ipwnu1ipwnu1 Member Posts: 89
After being resurrected by the Soulforged Enchantment there is about 1-1.5 second window where the character is completely paralyzed (cannot move or use any abilities) and most of the time just gets killed again straight away.
Post edited by ipwnu1 on

Comments

• chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I've seen that happen once or twice, but not usually (speaking just for me, of course.) Unfortunately, whenever it comes into play there is usually way too much craziness on screen to note any powers or splats that might be a factor, but I would guess that there might be some.

Added: I only PvE, the behavior of this may be different in the PvP arena.
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • katbozejziemikatbozejziemi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You sure you weren't knocked down when you died?
  • junichiroujunichirou Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Just out of curiosity, some of my melee friends say that their enemy's Soulforged proc it grants them a small window of invulnerability.
    I play as a CW and never seen that while attacking or being attacked, but mine is only a Greater while theirs are perfect.

Someone seen this behavior?
  • str8slayerstr8slayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 715 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    Looks like they're planning to shave about a half-second off of this timer (getting up from prone animation), should help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nathanmehew2435nathanmehew2435 Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    junichirou wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity, some of my melee friends say that their enemy's Soulforged proc it grants them a small window of invulnerability.
    I play as a CW and never seen that while attacking or being attacked, but mine is only a Greater while theirs are perfect.

Someone seen this behavior?
    As a melee i see this often after i kill my target and there SF procs there invulnerable for a split second before i can hit them again but more or less there prone duration is long enough for me to kill them again before they can get away
  • gvstonergvstoner Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    ipwnu1 wrote: »
    After being resurrected by the Soulforged Enchantment there is about 1-1.5 second window where the character is completely paralyzed (cannot move or use any abilities) and most of the time just gets killed again straight away.
    That's how Soulforged is supposed to work no? You have to get back up from the floor.
    The real bug with Soulforged is when this doesn't happen.