test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is anoited armor working?

foundanameformefoundanameforme Banned Users Posts: 7 Arc User
edited February 2014 in The Temple
Hi all, recentlty i just turned my Dc into an AC. During dungeon, i don't notice a difference whit Anoited armor on and anoited armor off, i still get same damage. I have 36.4 DR whitout anoited armor up and 42.4 DR whit anoited armor, but i get almost the same damage, the diff is around 40-100 less damage. So, is that normal or the skill work realy bad ?
Post edited by foundanameforme on

Comments

• nwnghostnwnghost Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    As a DO you had Foresight/Benefit of Foresight (bonus does not show on character sheet) which you don't as an AC
  • foundanameformefoundanameforme Banned Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    So as AC i don't get a lot of damage reduction how the stat look. Because i simply notice a few less damage from my old DC to my new Anoited Champion
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'd say the real benefit to switching though is annointed army. I love acdc for that skill alone.
    edited February 2014
    I love too that daily, but if the Anoited Armor give a low benefit, i think's i will use the anotied symbol :/
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I love too that daily, but if the Anoited Armor give a low benefit, i think's i will use the anotied symbol :/

Well that's pretty much what I do. My cleric is my least played so take it with a grain of salt, as I may even get names of powers wrong. But solo I run with armor and in a group I run with symbol as well instead.
  • fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Anointed Armor definitely works. Tested every rank on Live and it is exactly as described in tooltip for Damage Resistance:

1/3 = 2%
    2/3 = 4%
    3/3 = 6%.
    edited February 2014
    ok thx ^^ so give a little benefit around 2/3% more then foresight
  • scozzersscozzers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    fondlez wrote: »
    Anointed Armor definitely works. Tested every rank on Live and it is exactly as described in tooltip for Damage Resistance:

1/3 = 2%
    2/3 = 4%
    3/3 = 6%.

Except the tooltip doesn't say damage resistance. It says +4 to armour class per rank and 2% more deflect per rank.
  • vorphiedvorphied Member Posts: 1,870 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    scozzers wrote: »
    Except the tooltip doesn't say damage resistance. It says +4 to armour class per rank and 2% more deflect per rank.

AC contributes directly to DR, so it's just semantics.
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH