test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guardian fighter build request..

lame22334lame22334 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
edited February 2014 in The Militia Barracks
can someone give me a link to a good build? im flying blind here...im told conqueror is best...but i wanna pick the right stuff.

thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• facexcontrolfacexcontrol Member Posts: 281
    edited January 2014
    lame22334 wrote: »
    can someone give me a link to a good build? im flying blind here...im told conqueror is best...but i wanna pick the right stuff.

thanks

Feat / Skill ( Human race ) Exclude Pin Down if u have different race- http://nwcalc.com/gf?b=p9o:1xn4r0:1zx2v4,13k353i:1uz051:150000:150000&h=1&p=ivn
    This is the mainstream of the Module 2 GF Conq. build

Gear: 2/2 High General/Timeless hero
    Weapons: Ancient Sword - Dark ( rank 7 + ) + Vorpal ( normal atleast )
    Shield - Silvery ( rank 7 +)
    Rings: Berserker Ring of Yough+Azure ( rank 7 +)
    Neck: Berserker Amulet of Yough+Azure ( rank 7 +)
    Belt: Grand Fugitive's Revolt belt+Radiant( rank 7 +)

Armor Enchant - Soul Forge or Negation + Radiant 7+
    Pants enchants - Radiant 7+
    Shirt enchat - Azure 7+

As u advance with Boons and Artifacts you can re-construct the build for your taste but this was the build i was using after Module 2 came out.Now im with different stuff but some friends still role this build and they are still pretty bursty
  • panierepaniere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Feat / Skill ( Human race ) Exclude Pin Down if u have different race- http://nwcalc.com/gf?b=p9o:1xn4r0:1zx2v4,13k353i:1uz051:150000:150000&h=1&p=ivn
    This is the mainstream of the Module 2 GF Conq. build

Gear: 2/2 High General/Timeless hero
    Weapons: Ancient Sword - Dark ( rank 7 + ) + Vorpal ( normal atleast )
    Shield - Silvery ( rank 7 +)
    Rings: Berserker Ring of Yough+Azure ( rank 7 +)
    Neck: Berserker Amulet of Yough+Azure ( rank 7 +)
    Belt: Grand Fugitive's Revolt belt+Radiant( rank 7 +)

Armor Enchant - Soul Forge or Negation + Radiant 7+
    Pants enchants - Radiant 7+
    Shirt enchat - Azure 7+

As u advance with Boons and Artifacts you can re-construct the build for your taste but this was the build i was using after Module 2 came out.Now im with different stuff but some friends still role this build and they are still pretty bursty

Just to be clear, this is a good pvp build. If u pve only, feats will be sensibly different
  • facexcontrolfacexcontrol Member Posts: 281
    edited January 2014
    ^ Thats right ,however - Enhanced mark and enforcer is enough if u got a decent party to play with ( dont forget u deal competitive dps to the mobs)
  • asmodeus451asmodeus451 Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    http://nwcalc.com/gf?b=ohb:25w24s:20do74,13j35i5:15u551:100000:100000&h=1&p=ivn

This is what I use for PVE

Stat rolls @ lvl1 were:

18 Str
    16 Con
    12 Dex
    10 int
    10 wis
    10 Cha

all level up points into Con and Str

I like the extra Tankiness that Ubiquitous Shield gives, but those 5 points could easily be spent elsewhere
    Tenebris lux mea est
  • lame22334lame22334 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    what about feats though?
  • cyanbluestone007cyanbluestone007 Member Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    Go full Damage. GF get pkenty of Defense from Set gear that it is hard to full DPS. Stack as much Power as you can on your equipped gear, and as much Crit and ARp as you can on your augment companion. You can do damage comparable to a GWF if you use moves like Lunging trike, enforced threat, frontline surge or Anvil of doom. And be the king of threat while doing it
  • asmodeus451asmodeus451 Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    lame22334 wrote: »
    what about feats though?

click the link, Feats and powers are there.
    Tenebris lux mea est
  • xqaeda2xqaeda2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    http://nwcalc.com/gf?b=ohb:25w24s:20do74,13j35i5:15u551:100000:100000&h=1&p=ivn

This is what I use for PVE

Stat rolls @ lvl1 were:

18 Str
    16 Con
    12 Dex
    10 int
    10 wis
    10 Cha

all level up points into Con and Str

I like the extra Tankiness that Ubiquitous Shield gives, but those 5 points could easily be spent elsewhere

I understand that it shows what Feats and what Powers to get, but which powers do i use on my skillbar or w/e. im a returning player
  • linkingirl86linkingirl86 Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    hi lame22334

If you go to mmominds.com you can find the best rated guides and builds, that's where I normally go :)
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    hi lame22334

If you go to mmominds.com you can find the best rated guides and builds, that's where I normally go :)

I just went there and looked at the DC build.. wasnt very impressed honestly, was ok, but several factors seemed to be off for it. Not a GF expert, but Im sure others could comment on if the mmominds is worth looked at.
  • brazennlbrazennl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 44
    edited January 2014
    hi lame22334

That's where you put 'm, you mean. :)

Don't really like a site that has no peer review. I mean, the option is there, but, I don't think you have enough viewers, or viewers that care enough to comment (clicking a + or - sign doesn't mean much to me, personally).
  • zolronzolron Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Go full Damage. GF get pkenty of Defense from Set gear that it is hard to full DPS. Stack as much Power as you can on your equipped gear, and as much Crit and ARp as you can on your augment companion. You can do damage comparable to a GWF if you use moves like Lunging trike, enforced threat, frontline surge or Anvil of doom. And be the king of threat while doing it
    +1
    I agree..GF can do some decent burst damage if you go full damage and retain 'tankiness' ( at least for pvp fun..)