test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fury of The Feywild Pack problem

kinukonekokinukoneko Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
So last night after 4 months of being away from the game i returned and found lots of new things. So in my excitement I decided I need more new things and bought the Fury of the Feywild pack. On the website The pack is now grey and wont let me purchase it again and I also recieved a confirmation email, I also have a payment complete message in my account payment history. I logged in and have none of the items. No mail, nothing at the Claims agent, no AD to withdraw. I made a new character and redid the tutorial to see if that would do anything. Also Moon Elf isn't in my race choices. Is it just an issue of time ie It takes the pack a few days to be accesible or is something wrong or am I missing something vital in my pack redemption. After posting this I also don't have my forum title.
Post edited by kinukoneko on

Comments

• nwnghostnwnghost Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
  • kinukonekokinukoneko Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I was never given a key. Just checked the only numbers that could resemble a key in my email are a phone number and the receipt number.=S
  • areyiaareyia Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0
    edited February 2014
    For me i actually did a quest(or a dungeon) in between waiting and when i got back i received the mail. You don't need a key for it but make sure under your "my Account" go to your wallet and make sure it says completed under transactions. i got mine under the same day but it took a bit due to the transaction then i had to wait a bit more and did a quest or a dungeon.
  • kinukonekokinukoneko Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Under the my wallet the transaction says complete But i'll give doing a dungeon a try.
  • nwnghostnwnghost Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Write to Support in case you don't get it
  • warberdwarberd Member Posts: 0
    edited February 2014
    Did you check your spam folder? Sometimes e-mail goes there for some strange reason.
    edited February 2014
    Yeh support just got to my ticket and sent me a link to apply it to my account. Hope i don't have to do this again next month when i guy the 200$ pack
  • crask12crask12 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'll just say I bought it on Saturday and had the same situation, followed all the steps in the instructions, it was grey, coudn't figure it out at all. I emailed support & they quickly got back to me saying I had to complete the transaction. I had done it already but went thru the link they sent and it ended up working. It doesn't seem like the best system ever but it worked out in the end.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    There are no keys to redeem with the Neverwinter Packs.

Your best bet to get this resolved is to contact support. They can actually look into the transactions and resolve the issue, albeit with some assistance by you sometimes.

Sorry to hear this happened to you but this type of issue can't be resolved on the forums so I am closing this down. If you have any further questions, though, please don't hesitate to PM myself and/or the other Community Moderators.
This discussion has been closed.