test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

DC and GWF looking for guild and 5man group!

gulrakisgulrakis Member Posts: 16 Arc User
So me a GWF (Undertaker) and my buddy DC (Taboo) are looking for a 5man group to run T2 nightly around 6pm-11:30pm CST nightly. We want to start doing MC,CN,VT asap nightly Right now my buddy the DC is fully T2 geared. Me the GWF is only currently a few pieces of T2 but i like to think my skill makes up for that. Both me and my bud are long time mmo players and we did high end raid content in wow for year and years.

So we need a 5man group that is part of a guild. We want 3 other people that are smart and know their class and well to say it bluntly dont suck! their is a lot of fail in neverwinter and we are sick of it!

So post here or hit me up @gulrakis in game!

DC GS =13kish i think

GWF GS = 12.7kish i think

Skill > Gear
Post edited by gulrakis on

Comments

• Options
    polakattackpolakattack Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    me and my friend are both level 60 im a TR and he is a HR.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    What is your gear like on both? and how would you rate your skill level?

Me and my friend are still considering all type of ideas. Even if we have to make a guild and just invite good people!
  • Options
    malphaeousmalphaeous Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 88
    edited February 2014
    Pacem Para Bellum is recruiting and we arent worried about your gear. we can help with that :) we encourage Real Life friends and family. we are an international guild , and are not terribly big, we have about 50 accounts total but are shooting for 50 active players. for an invite just look for any officer or senior member and ask they may have some questions for you because we are looking for people who fit our family atmosphere.this goes for the DC/GWF pair and the TR/HR pair both. no matter where you decide to guild ( or if you build your own) I hope you find what you are looking for in a guild remember we are still growing and this will require some patience on every ones part
    The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. Did I mention, I do not have good intentions?
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Sorry but right now I think we are looking for a simple group of people that want to stay the same 5-6 people and just keep hammering content and get geared to max! But if you think you know those people in your guild then hit me up again. I really want to get this going.
  • Options
    godofallodsgodofallods Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    18k GS, Guardian Fighter + Stone. I'm interested in doing MC/VT
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    we are still looking for a group of 5 we can go with every night looking for a good set of CW's and a HR
  • Options
    jenisydejenisyde Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Check our thread out for recruitment or read our overview on the website. If you like what you see please feel free to apply. :)
    Jaylo
    Halfling - Devoted Cleric - Divine Oracle
    Neverwinter Tribunal
    <Genocidal Tendencies>
    www.genotendencies.enjin.com
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    We are still looking for a guild that does MC/VT. We have since both gotten into high 14k GS and now are working on just farming VT and MC as fast as we can while getting mats for crafted weapons! so message us if your a higher end guild that needs a cleric and a GWF!