test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking to purchase a companion with Zen but...

cptseb1cptseb1 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 7 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello,

I recently created a Demie-Orc Warrior. It may or may not be best to pair my character with a cleric companion but I want to purchase a purple Cleric companion through Zen, in other words spend 30$ for 3000 Zens.
So I lurked here and there on Google and found out several Cleric companions, some of which I cannot find at ALL at Zen merchant in the city such as a companion called Lelliand or similar to that name.
There is a blue steal life buffer companion for sell at this moment but am afraid it is not a complete Cleric class and more like an hybrid buffer/melee.

So... I am in the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> to pair my warrior with a strong Cleric at hand.

1) When will see a purp Cleric companion on Zen shop?

Thank you,
Post edited by cptseb1 on

Comments

• Options
    angradangrad Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Here is a list of companions and where(if) you can buy them.

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Companion
  • Options
    helloz2helloz2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 205 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    The Lillend was a rare drop from some Profession Packs during specific periods of time, and it's most likely the only straight out purple healing companion.

It has not been on the Zen Shop before, so regarding your question, it's either when they implement new ones or when they decide to introduce the Lillend to the Zen Shop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tesyratesyra Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You want to buy with Zen right?
    And im sure you know the Lillend isnt for sale in zen store
    But, you can use Zen to buy AD, and use the AD to buy a Lillend frrom the AH (or a player selling thru trade chat)
    Saw someone selling one last night for 1.3 mil AD (i think) which is closer to $40+ ($ not my native currency so may be wrong), so thats an option
    And so is using AD to upgrade a non-purple healer type to purple

Those are your options
  • Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    There is an event coming up in a couple of weeks called Challenge of the Gods where mobs will drop an item called gift of the gods that has a chance to give you an item that is called an invocation gift , this item gives you an Ardent coin so if they are common you could potentially farm enough of them to be able to buy the Angel of Protection from the Ardent coin store.
  • Options
    tesyratesyra Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Curious
    Im still fairly new here, where the heck do people get info like the above post?
    Ive yet to find a Roadmap forum, or proposed updates list or anything at all to say that they even plan any future updates
    So someone please point me there, ty, would save me making a lot of "what are we getting next" type posts
    (sorry for the sidetrack)
  • Options
    ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    imsmithy wrote: »
    There is an event coming up in a couple of weeks called Challenge of the Gods where mobs will drop an item called gift of the gods that has a chance to give you an item that is called an invocation gift , this item gives you an Ardent coin so if they are common you could potentially farm enough of them to be able to buy the Angel of Protection from the Ardent coin store.

I wouldn't really count on a chance to get a chance to get a thing that you have to stockpile to buy a purple companion :P
  • Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    tesyra wrote: »
    Curious
    Im still fairly new here, where the heck do people get info like the above post?
    Ive yet to find a Roadmap forum, or proposed updates list or anything at all to say that they even plan any future updates
    So someone please point me there, ty, would save me making a lot of "what are we getting next" type posts
    (sorry for the sidetrack)

It's listed in the calendar on the test server , somebody on the forum posted a screenie here - http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?592751-CTA-idea-Old-dungeon-new-enemies&p=7121481&viewfull=1#post7121481

I wouldn't really count on a chance to get a chance to get a thing that you have to stockpile to buy a purple companion :P

I would going by drop rates in similar events that have run in the past.