edited January 2014 in PvE Discussion
DUEL GAME RULES:
1-Both teams DO NOT capture nodes ,
2-After game start everyone meet middle,
3-1 vs 1 Duels! Whoever want from foe any class,
4-Every member have 2x duel right,
5-Duel area is middle node and between pillars smallmap or stairs big map ,
6-If someone leave foe capture node long time Duel end and runner lose,
7-If team member win duel his/her team have right capture middle untill 100 points.
8-After capture everyone leave node and another Duel starts. That time loser team member have to stand in circle or allow more points for enemy team.
9-Which Team got 10 win duel match end and that team win game.

Note: If you have additional ideas or seeing something wrong please reply. Thanks
Join SCUM Feel Hate Of Others.
Post edited by vasilles on

Comments

• kweassakweassa Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    vasilles wrote: »
    DUEL GAME RULES:
    1-Both teams DO NOT capture nodes ,
    2-After game start everyone meet middle,
    3-1 vs 1 Duels! Whoever want from foe any class,
    4-Every member have 2x duel right,
    5-Duel area is middle node and between pillars smallmap or stairs big map ,
    6-If someone leave foe capture node long time Duel end and runner lose,
    7-If team member win duel his/her team have right capture middle untill 100 points.
    8-After capture everyone leave node and another Duel starts. That time loser team member have to stand in circle or allow more points for enemy team.
    9-Which Team got 10 win duel match end and that team win game.

Note: If you have additional ideas or seeing something wrong please reply. Thanks

Wouldn't it be better to just ask the developers to add some sort of a open, "gladiator ring" somewhere at the Protector's Enclave?

I imagine it'd probably work like this, two players wanting a duel would simply 'press F to speak to the ringmaster', and *poof* they are moved into the gladiator ring, where all outside influence is stopped (no chats, even), and people passing by could take place at the seats and watch if they want.
    Stop making excuses. Be a man.
    If you know something to be broken, stop using it.
    Otherwise, you've got no right to be speaking of 'balance.'
  • qmccuaqmccua Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The makers of this game need to higher the max level from 60 to 70 then 80, and they need to make an arena or too many people will reach end game and stop playing NW.
  • vasillesvasilles Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Gladiator ring or Duel instance good ideas but i gave up hoping new PvP content by Devs. I m doing some PvP daily and closing game because done all t1-t2 instances 100+ times got whole PvP titles . Game end for me just trying to have fun with current poor maps.
    Again that game dont care PvP much. BUT PvP is the key for keep game alive. Sieges-Guild Flags-Guild cities just dream for NW.
  • mikeym80mikeym80 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    PvP content is on the preview. Go check out the "new" tenacity stat and healing depression while in combat.
    1z4y45e.jpg
    edited January 2014
    Tenacity Copy From Age Of Conan MMO. Thats not PvP content just stat for low dmg longer PvP. you can check that link i took Screenshot my ingame Age of Conan character.
    http://i57.tinypic.com/j9pw6f.jpg
  • tsayoktsayok Member Posts: 33
    edited January 2014
    LOL PvP Duel in Neverwinter ...

Should already start not fix the huge difference between some classes in this game before you want to propose duels.

Warriors with double takedown and immune to controls 50% of the time, huge dps, and completely smoke resistance, which kills in few seconds and he can fight face to an entire group of players.

Or some rogues who are untouchable with their perma/immune, almost impossible to kill and more kill you in a few blows.

This is absurd, your dueling system is impossible Watch the number of leave to understand ...

(Google trad)
    edited January 2014
    tsayok wrote: »
    LOL PvP Duel in Neverwinter ...

Should already start not fix the huge difference between some classes in this game before you want to propose duels.

This is absurd, your dueling system is impossible Watch the number of leave to understand ...

(Google trad)

I cant teach how to play your class . All those QQ shows you pretty newbie for PvP. I was playing Gwf ... yes if GWF catch you Frontline Surge-Takedown-Indomitable Strike (Random order)=kill . Should be atleast 3 Sec cooldown for GWF "Threatening Rush" . Gwf have over %20 run speed and "Sprint" . That makes trouble for range classes. I am playing with CW only Threatening Rush spam my point. TR-HR or GF all balanced for me.

But still not hard to keep your range. Anyway short answer is L2P.
  • tsayoktsayok Member Posts: 33
    edited January 2014
    Your case is much worse than I thought.
  • zouldrynzouldryn Member Posts: 96
    edited January 2014
    kweassa wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be better to just ask the developers to add some sort of a open, "gladiator ring" somewhere at the Protector's Enclave?

I imagine it'd probably work like this, two players wanting a duel would simply 'press F to speak to the ringmaster', and *poof* they are moved into the gladiator ring, where all outside influence is stopped (no chats, even), and people passing by could take place at the seats and watch if they want.

I really like this Idea,but maybe make it were you can sit in arena type area and look down on the Domination games. Like a colosseum click "F" to enter and watch.
    edited January 2014
    zouldryn wrote: »

I really like this Idea,but maybe make it were you can sit in arena type area and look down on the Domination games. Like a colosseum click "F" to enter and watch.

Watching PvP games another good idea.
    1-Like map instances people can change instance and watch another game when map close (Match end) everyone teleport where their last place.
    2-If you want watch games you have to go colosseum build one NPC takes you current Domination random avaiable instance,
    3-Match going on inside cube everyone can watch it from upstair also you can change instance for watch your friend's game.

I dont know, how is hard to do that but DEVs will see our wishes.
  • coldfire2038coldfire2038 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    i like the gladiator pit idea. have 3 or 4 of them like under the moonstone mask and anyone can sit in the stands and watch while they wait on their ques. maybe even have an announcer "challenger 1 has won 2 of 3 fights!"

id like to see a pet battles type of arena. send your flying dagger into a random 5 fights against other's companions and receive a little glory for the wins. or take it that step farther and create some new pet glory that can be used to buy companion upgrades. we are all the time talking about how expencive it is to upgrade a man at arms to purple quality. and it would work the same as training, while your companion is fighting you dont get it's bonuses. and if your not doing anything else sit in the stands and watch the fight. set it up as 1v1 3v3 or 5v5 since e get more companions leveling up