test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

CN full Run GWF POV MOD 2 (link inside)

gretzkogretzko Member Posts: 41
edited January 2014 in The Militia Barracks
i want to share my exp as GWF doing CN farm with my guild...
Here's the link :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EPHgecQCuA

hope this could help u gwf fellas...Happy CN farm

[IMG][/img]mufR8yK.jpg
Post edited by gretzko on

Comments

• Options
    badeacelraubadeacelrau Member Posts: 85
    edited January 2014
    Nice run, and congrats for the gear! I have one question, I noticed you are using wicked strike for the Dracolich battle, how do you avoid getting sucked into its combo? I hate when the combo locks me into place, I shift sprint but sometimes get caught by the hands. So what I'm using as a backup is Avalanche of Steel. As soon as I press that baby I'm completely immune. Is the same true for Spinning Strike? I haven't used much this power.
    This problem appeared after I respec'ed into IV and started using WS, WMS didn't have any combo.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Nice run, and congrats for the gear! I have one question, I noticed you are using wicked strike for the Dracolich battle, how do you avoid getting sucked into its combo? I hate when the combo locks me into place, I shift sprint but sometimes get caught by the hands. So what I'm using as a backup is Avalanche of Steel. As soon as I press that baby I'm completely immune. Is the same true for Spinning Strike? I haven't used much this power.
    This problem appeared after I respec'ed into IV and started using WS, WMS didn't have any combo.

thanks bro...and for the WS rubberband issue...u can try this..while u use WS and u see reds comin..use ur sure strike asap and sprint...and tadaaa (1 click sure strike is enuff)...or..u can sprint while WS but u must finish the WS combo...so..u can sprint after the 3rd hit of WS..or...while u use WS and reds comin hit ur restoring strike(fast animation) fast and sprint..that will make u free from the rubberband issue ..i prefer the 1st and 3rd way for dodging reds...u can pm me ingame...Gretzko@gretzko

and spinnin strike didnt make u immune like unstoppable..some knockback attack will knockback u even while u r channeling ur spinning..for example the hand..u will still touch the roof even while spinning..AOS is better for oh s**t moment (for dodging and immunity) but u lose DPS..and im using spinning coz while im using it..i can slip under the draco belly..and it give me more runspeed..good for dodging reds too.sorry for my bad english...hope could help u
  • Options
    jack69assjack69ass Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    this guy's OP :p
  • Options
    pers3phonepers3phone Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    gretzko wrote: »
    i want to share my exp as GWF doing CN farm with my guild...

12307 Power, 5091 Crit... no, no, no, this is not real lol :P

I mean, common :( I thought 11K Power was the absolute record... but...

Anyway, it's a pleasure watching good GWFs at work, at least when they are not kicking into my CW in PvP. Great job.
  • Options
    eton3000eton3000 Banned Users Posts: 230 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    this is not a GWF, this is a monster! wtf 12k+ power

edit: and nice to see a GWF using spinning strike and mighty leap :D
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    pers3phone wrote: »
    12307 Power, 5091 Crit... no, no, no, this is not real lol :P

I mean, common :( I thought 11K Power was the absolute record... but...

Anyway, it's a pleasure watching good GWFs at work, at least when they are not kicking into my CW in PvP. Great job.

Thanks mate..still hv lot more to do..im still learnin to maxout my GWF...lets run together sometime...hook me up ingame... :)
    haha..i never go to pvp...cw's will kick me in pvp...but we like romeo and juliet in PVE :3
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    eton3000 wrote: »
    this is not a GWF, this is a monster! wtf 12k+ power

edit: and nice to see a GWF using spinning strike and mighty leap :D

im using leap coz yeah...for more DPS + mobility and...it make me feels like im HULK..lol XD and the spinnin to make many orange floating number :D
  • Options
    hersheysbonerhersheysboner Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hi, can spinning strike hit more than 5 targets?
  • Options
    zacazuzacazu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,934 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    ... its over 9000!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Hi, can spinning strike hit more than 5 targets?

yes...and avalanche of steel also hit more than 5
  • Options
    hersheysbonerhersheysboner Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    gretzko wrote: »
    yes...and avalanche of steel also hit more than 5

over 9000!!!!!
  • Options
    erikiki1erikiki1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I just tested spinning, it can only hit 5 at a time :( but still a good daily tho
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    erikiki1 wrote: »
    I just tested spinning, it can only hit 5 at a time :( but still a good daily tho

eh..really?...i tot it was more than 5...lol..coz i see so many number floating dat time...but it do many dmg sir..so i use it..

i tested it again bro...if u move around while channelin it..u can hit more than 5 :)
  • Options
    badeacelraubadeacelrau Member Posts: 85
    edited January 2014
    Thank you gretzko, I started using Spinning Strike after seeing your video. The damage when CWs cast arcane singularity is amazing, I tested it in VT from start up until the boss fight (because I'm obviously not using it during the boss fight) and it contributes almost as much as IBS to my overall damage, pretty impressive. I'm also enjoying the added survivability casting it right before exiting unstoppable and getting a full determination bar when it's over.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Thank you gretzko, I started using Spinning Strike after seeing your video. The damage when CWs cast arcane singularity is amazing, I tested it in VT from start up until the boss fight (because I'm obviously not using it during the boss fight) and it contributes almost as much as IBS to my overall damage, pretty impressive. I'm also enjoying the added survivability casting it right before exiting unstoppable and getting a full determination bar when it's over.

ur welcome bro :D...yeahh..we can use spinning to dancing in the reds :cool: