test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New PvP sets suggestion

lann0lann0 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
I'll keep this short, hopefully it will spark some discussion.
I think that there should be a forced progression through the PvP sets, in order to purchase the T2 you must first have bought the T1, or make is so that you trade in your T1 piece and maybe 500 glory for a T2 Piece.
Just wanting to spark a discussion as I feel that players would simply PvP for a few extra games and skip the T1 set completely.
Post edited by lann0 on

Comments

• Options
    crystal892fcrystal892f Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    lann0 wrote: »
    I think that there should be a forced progression through the PvP sets, in order to purchase the T2 you must first have bought the T1,
    Hmm, I don't like the "forced progression" idea. A player should be free to choose. But...
    or make is so that you trade in your T1 piece and maybe 500 glory for a T2 Piece.
    ...I really like this idea. Being able to trade a PvP T1 piece with its Glory value for a PvP T2.5 (the new ones).

For example:
    The main PvP T1 weapon costs 5250 Glory. Let's say the PvP T2.5 will cost double of it - 10500 Glory.
    So if you are already in posession of a PvP T1 weapon, you can trade this and only have to pay the missing Glory to get it. In this case: 5250 Glory.
  • Options
    sasorassasoras Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    honestly the new 2.5 tier is basically a slightly better skulkers set in every single way possible, If their is no forced progression your better off just getting the 2.5 gear instead of skulkers, their no reason to get the GG gear at all, unless the costs and currency for it are new.
  • Options
    heavenclaimyouheavenclaimyou Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I'm agree with Sasoras , except for Weapons, i don't understand the interest to buy honnestly .
    I loose almost in all stat except Tenacity but i guess i have enough with the Armor+ Jewels set , Someone have the explaination ?
    (i'm TR so i just speak for the Daggers )
    Delete the Perma Stealth Please !
  • Options
    ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    you trade in your T1 piece and maybe 500 glory for a T2 Piece.
    Just wanting to spark a discussion as I feel that players would simply PvP for a few extra games and skip the T1 set completely.

Very Clever and I really like this!

So your options,

1) Buy the T1 chest for 5k (rounded) glory. Then trade THAT in for the T2 Chest PLUS another 5k glory.

Once you have T2 Chest, trade THAT in + another 5k glory for the T2.5 Chest.

I think keep the pricing the same. This way people can skip T1->T2 by farming GG gear then swapping GG gear in for T2.5 + 5k glory.

I really like this alot actually.