test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The new Arc

gdante7111111gdante7111111 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 227 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey the new arc looks better but could be better.
Post edited by gdante7111111 on

Comments

• Options
    arch0nisarch0nis Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I uninstalled ARC and went through Steam. I notice better performance that way.
    "Society is a madhouse, whose wardens are the police and the officials." - August Strindberg
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I have no problem in performance with arc, I have used steam for other software and have no problem there too.

P.S tell me what performance problems you have with arc.
  • Options
    kurtb88kurtb88 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I notice something strange about this new Arc. The embedded video within Arc won't play now. It says "You have Adobe Flash Player but it is disabled. You need to enable it within Chrome to watch the video." But when I check Chrome Flash is already enabled.

Also, since this patch the actual game looks blurry/fuzzy when I have TSAA turned on. I am forced to play with it off now.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    kurtb88 wrote: »
    I notice something strange about this new Arc. The embedded video within Arc won't play now. It says "You have Adobe Flash Player but it is disabled. You need to enable it within Chrome to watch the video." But when I check Chrome Flash is already enabled.

Also, since this patch the actual game looks blurry/fuzzy when I have TSAA turned on. I am forced to play with it off now.

Try this if you have firefox better then chrome, set firefox as your main browser download all updates to it and try the arc. If it works then there is a problem with arc detecting with chrome, I use firefox and have no problem. Also the software does not look blurry / fuzzy with me, what is tsaa were do you turn on tsaa.
  • Options
    arch0nisarch0nis Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I have no problem in performance with arc, I have used steam for other software and have no problem there too.

P.S tell me what performance problems you have with arc.

I just noticed a lot of jittering and sometime hit with lag spikes with Arc, then when I uninstalled and used Steam. Those issues went away.
    "Society is a madhouse, whose wardens are the police and the officials." - August Strindberg
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    arch0nis wrote: »
    I just noticed a lot of jittering and sometime hit with lag spikes with Arc, then when I uninstalled and used Steam. Those issues went away.

Hmmmm did you try to uninstall and install again.