test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Does Barkshield stop Aimed Shot interrupt?

romulus52romulus52 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2014 in The Wilds
Aimed Shot gets interrupted by even minor damage. Do Barkshield and the Dread Boon Augmented Thayan Bastion absorb the damage and stop the interrupt from happening?
Post edited by romulus52 on

Comments

• Options
    sirjestosirjesto Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 176 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    When I used the Barkshield I recall that very low damage would not interrupt me but heavier shots would, so I imagine bosses in PVE and Players in PVP would still interrupt you.
  • Options
    pab77pab77 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    DoTs will continually interrupt you until they run out of duration. You can use fox shift and finish the channel as long as the attack(s) won't knock you back.
  • Options
    daimyo3daimyo3 Member Posts: 49
    edited January 2014
    The overal usefulness of a Soulforged cannot be traded for any other enchantment, even if it avoids you being interrupted. It's the difference between avoiding a total wipe at VT or MC boss fights, and just saving yourself from a minor annoyance.
  • Options
    obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    And you just described why I expect Soulforged to be nerfed.
    Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.
  • Options
    munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    And you just described why I expect Soulforged to be nerfed.

SF is going to be affected by Healing Depression(so I heard) --- Its effectiveness(atleast in PvP), will greatly diminish.

Barkshield - I don't know about the lesser, but the Perfect version continually saves me for AS interrupts. Obviously a large burst dmg will take away the charges quickly, usually faster than you can cast AS.

So yes, depending on the situation...it helps

I highly recommend getting yourself some barkshields now while they are still cheap, come Mod 3 I would bet the prices are going to skyrocket....again