test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Feat Points

wadiwolfewadiwolfe Member Posts: 31
edited January 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
DC/ lvl 60/ GS 10.9K...I recently revamped my feat points, and lost 300 GS points. I do think I am a better healer now, though. However, I am sick with losing GS points. I am curious if there is a way to acquire more feat points?
Post edited by wadiwolfe on

Comments

• dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    No, there isn't. You also shouldn't worry so much about GS.
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    GS is probably the worst way to judge a character.
  • gdante7111111gdante7111111 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    No gs is what you should judge, the gs the ret / ign devs put on epic dungeons is wrong. what the gs says you have to have 4 to 5 more then that, for example dungeons says 8.3 you should have 12.0 or 13.0. Also for example three people have gs of 12.0 or 13.0, and the other two have gs of 10.0 or 11.0 that is fine. You have to look at the others gs to determine if you can do it or not, what I say is true.
  • wadiwolfewadiwolfe Member Posts: 31
    edited January 2014
    I think GS is important or it wouldn't be a factor in dungeon criteria. I am not a professional gamer, however, and would like to entertain arguements on the contrary. My goal is 13K, which will prob be accommplished after all of Sharandar and the dread Ring are secured. I redispersed my feat points because I have been doing more epics with my guild and others and want to be a useful healer, which was proved to be accomplished after point revamp earlier today. DOes anyone have suggestins on other ways to spike GS besides gear, enchantments, and boons I might be overlooking?
  • gdante7111111gdante7111111 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Before this sharandar and and the other one, and the boons / artifacts of course people had gs of 15, 16, 13. So the people now need these boons and artifacts to go threw epic dungeons, if that is so then how did those people before sharandar and the other one. And of boons / artifacts of course go threw epic dungeons, if you need boons / artifacts to go threw epic dungeons, and make your gs higher you did / are doing something wrong.
  • wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Gear Score only works as a way to prevent people from showing up in all greens for Tier 2+ Epics.

You could probably qualify for every Epic by equipping a bunch of blues with stats that don't actually improve your performance (ie. lots of +Movement and everything else spread out at random), grabbing an artifact or two and slotting everything with Rank 5 Dark Enchantments.

GS would probably be far more representative of how well geared you really are, if it was calculated from an average of the Tier of gear you were wearing instead of the combined stat bonuses.
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    (ie. lots of +Movement and everything else spread out at random)

Actually I think that +movement on gear doesn't qualify towards gear score although it can be very useful sometimes.

I think all the Tier 1 and 2 except ToS used to be doable at the minimum gear scores although not in PUGs.
  • colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    wadiwolfe wrote: »
    DC/ lvl 60/ GS 10.9K...I recently revamped my feat points, and lost 300 GS points. I do think I am a better healer now, though. However, I am sick with losing GS points. I am curious if there is a way to acquire more feat points?

There is actually a way to get more feat points. (Play as a Human)

Enjoy.