test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Casual Player Looking for a Friendly Guild

milenaelzmilenaelz Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Hi guys.

I started playing NW (with my friend) only about a month ago and I am loving this game more and more lol. I am still new to MMO games and the only other MMO I have played is GW2. I have stopped playing GW2 (because of all the nerfing done to my class :( )

I have reached lvl 60 but now my friend has stopped playing due to overseas work posting. All this time I solo'ed (or pt with my friend) everything till I am 60. I am looking for a friendly Guild as I am a casual player, playing only about one to three hours each day.

I have read a quite a few guild recommedations here but they require players to register with them which is something I am not too comfortable with. I just want to play and have fun and avoid the hassle of registering and perhaps even giving up some personal info. Like I said, I am just a casual player :)

I am Milena from Dragon Coast, DC.

Any reply is appreciated. Thank you.
Lvl 70 Divine Oracle
Lvl 70 Oathbound Paladin
Lvl 60 Spellstorm Mage
Post edited by milenaelz on

Comments

• a1eea1ee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Gespenster Jager which means Ghost Hunters in german is a leveling guild. We are looking for all kinds of players those who are new, experienced, and veterans to the game. We are focusing on all end game content. We have our own Teamspeak server for voice chat. We dont require you to register on any sites or with us in any way we just ask that you have fun and be mature. You dont have to disclose any personal information with us unless you want to do that yourself. We would love to have you in our guild.

Contact Merlin@a1ee in game for more info or invite.
  • whotronwhotron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 36
    edited January 2014
    Welcome to the guild hunt.
    Shadowblade is always looking for friendly players. We're mostly casual but have many incredibly active guildies. We're growing slowly but surely and are starting to run weekly events as a guild as well as helping on all runs, dailies and so on. We're focused on gearing up our DCs in order to run successful DD runs with little to no complications.

Search for shadowblade in the guild search and msg any member.
    You can also send me a tell - @whotron
  • milenaelzmilenaelz Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Thank you a1ee and whoton.

I tried looking for both of you yesterday but couldn't. Maybe due to time zone differences (mine is GMT+8). I even asked in the chat zone for a guild to join and got a guild invite. I accepted it but only to find out that I have to register in their site to be a full member :(

I felt bad to leave that guild immediately as they were nice enough to almost immediately invited me when they saw my request. Anyway, I will inform one of their officers today before I leave the guild.
    Lvl 70 Divine Oracle
    Lvl 70 Oathbound Paladin
    Lvl 60 Spellstorm Mage