test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Seismic Shot Out of Synch?

obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User
edited January 2014 in The Wilds
Swapped Seismic shot into my rotation for some testing and found some strange things happening when I used it.

Most noticeably the whole animation would play and then shortly after this the effects (including damage) would happen. Now I'm not sure if this is a lag thing or if its what is actually happening. Anyone else noticed it?
Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
Obsidian Oath - Warlock
A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.
Post edited by obsidiancran3 on

Comments

• Options
    tickdofftickdoff Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I have noticed it several times as well. And, like you, i am unsure of exactly what is happening.
  • Options
    oniwasabisamaoniwasabisama Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I haven't used it in awhile (a bit right after the patch that fixed the graphic glitch to make sure it worked) but I was having the opposite problem then: I would get a bunch of damage and knockback with no graphic, and then the whole graphic thing would go off from wherever I happened to be about a second and a half later. I just assumed it was lag
  • Options
    valiadgrvaliadgr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Non HR specific but the same thing has happened to me on my CW when casting Oppresive Force quite a few times. Damage numbers etc. and the spell graphics after 1-2 secs. I assumed as well that it was lag though.