test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Returning Player looking for casual PvX guild

almireldignoralmireldignor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Greetings!

As stated above, I am a returning player who has been in Neverwinter since late beta, although I moved on just before Module 1 after the majority of my original friends left Neverwinter. What I am looking for now, is a friendly, very active, casual guild that does informal PVP, Dungeons, leveling, and dailies. I haven't done GG much (no guild) but I would be willing to give it another shot if the guild does that too. I have account for most major VOIP programs, as well as some small experience operating and moderating forums. I can be contacted here on the forums, or in-game (@almireldignor). Thank you for your interest, and your time.

~Almir Eldignor
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• waggiwiwaggiwi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 86
    edited January 2014
    GM might just be what you are looking for check out our website. www.guildmedieval.com

We have a very rigid no exploit ruling

Here is our recruitment thread.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/sho...endly-Beholder

I will add you but please add me in game to chat @waggiwi
    Waggi - Crusader of Guild Medieval-

@waggiwi
    contact me in Neverwinter if you are interested in joining GM.

www.guildmedieval.com
  • almireldignoralmireldignor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I appreciate the offer waggiwi, but unfortunately GuildMedieval doesn't feel like it would be a good fit for me; I wish you luck in your recruitment efforts in the future!
  • rapssodyarapssodya Member Posts: 169 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    Heya ;) I Iead a PvP guild called Blood Dynasty along with Enemy Berserker. If you are interested in casual matches and could be persuaded towards competitive matches if needed - this might be a good pick for ya. Despite us being primerily a PvP guild, there is always someonone up for all other content. We use Ts3, have a facebook page, a website and are very sociable. All our players are very well geared and skilled which makes it less aggravating in DDs abd PvP :P

Gimmie a shout in game if interested. Diamond Krass Mustang@rapssodya
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Krass Mustang - GF
    Diamond Krass Mustang - GWF
    Shadow Krass Mustang - TR
  • starkillianstarkillian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    I suggest you check out the Black Hearts thread and see what you think. We are a casual-hard core guild and what that means is when we set our minds to clear content we do in 3 days what it takes most guilds 6 or 7 days to accomplish. We are older players for the most part with a few players in their 20s. We do not ever take the easy way out, we look for a challenge, as such we have a zero tolerance for exploiting and cheating. As well as we don't change factions in a game just because it gets tough on one faction.

So if you are 21+ and like to use vent, that is our primary means of communicating with each other, give us shout. My in game handle is @starkillian. Good luck to you either way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]