test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

More Deities?

enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Have they added more Deities to the game yet?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by enderlin50 on

Comments

• Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    enderlin50 wrote: »

Not that I'm aware of...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    They didn't add any when mod 2 went live, which would have been a logical time to add more if they were going to since it would be reasonable to think more people would be (re)rolling characters for the new class and paragon paths. It's still the same ones that we had in open beta.
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • Options
    enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    thats disappointing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ianthewizard2012ianthewizard2012 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,142 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    More deities means more role-playing choices. So far, role-playing hasn't been valued in this game, AFAICS.
  • Options
    thesensaithesensai Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    enderlin50 wrote: »

A lot of deities died in the spell plague. What we have in game is a selection of the most prominent 'good' deities that are left. I would like to see some evil ones. Loth anyone (so many drow around)? Also some of the 'dead' deities come back in the novels, like Mystara for example. It would be very interesting if they segwayed into that storyline and shook things up. Anyway, they definitely need a way to switch deities without re-rolling your toon.