test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gemmed clothes?

sasorassasoras Member Posts: 30 Arc User
edited January 2014 in PvE Discussion
hi i was in pvp and was inspecting a mate, noticed the clothes look like peasant clothes, but the names was epic rank called gemmed-- something.. the stats look like it was giving around +70ish to most stats

was wondering how do i get that?
Post edited by sasoras on

Comments

• colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    sasoras wrote: »
    hi i was in pvp and was inspecting a mate, noticed the clothes look like peasant clothes, but the names was epic rank called gemmed-- something.. the stats look like it was giving around +70ish to most stats

You can buy a piece for 120-175k a pop on the AH, or craft it yourself.

• imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    They are the Gemmed shirt and gemmed pants , you can craft them yourself , get the crafting profession for your class up to 20 then you need to buy enough assets to have good chance to craft a 3rd tier item , realistically it's a lot cheaper and a lot less time to just buy them like Colonelwing suggested lol
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    sasoras wrote: »

The peasant clothes would be because he had the fashion tab active.
  • khimera906khimera906 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 898 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I think you might be confusing the Pants and Shirt with the Peasant's Tunic and Peasant's Garb. Pants and Shirts are pieces of gear that give you stat bonuses. The Peasant's Tunic and Garb are fashion items that you have on the fashion tab and give no stat bonuses.
    You can craft Shirts and Pants with the appropriate profession for your class. Chain (GWF) and Scale (DC) are crafted with Mailsmithing, Plate (GF) is crafted with Platesmithing, Leather (TR and HR) is crafted with Leathersmithing and Cloth (CW) is crafter with Tailoring.
    Before you get too excited about crafting your own pair of Gemmed Pants and Shirt you should know that the assets needed for rank 3 results can get very expensive. If you just want a pair of Gemmed Pants and a Gemmed Shirt for yourself, just buy them from the Auction House. It will cost you far less.
    I hate dancing with Lady Luck. She always steps on my toes.
  • sasorassasoras Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    understood, thanks for the responses
  • jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Although, if you do have one class you particularly favor, or one character you WILL be playing long term, making the investment in the Armor Skill is not a bad idea. Just trade the Skill Items to other characters whenever you make them, so that they can open up their final, get a Rank Three Result, Profession Slot.

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • tinukedatinukeda Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I'm a crafter of pants & shirts (all materials).
    PM me in-game and I'll make you a set for a very reasonable rate (Fellow Forum User Discount applies).