test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Delzoun Vs Luskan PvP - Premade Teams.

facexcontrolfacexcontrol Member Posts: 281
edited February 2014 in PvE Discussion
Hello people,

Lately there is a hype for GG...most of the players participate in the Player Vs Player sequence...

So i am really curious if we have enough optimistic people for arranging a Pre-made in the 20v20.

As a senior player i have been able to join such large-scale sync. of 3 full parties ( including me that's 15 ).
So imagine a 15 people premade co-ordination each other on TS and playing really as a team in that huge map with the pits and the switches ...its just fun-tastic to be part of.
...It was really fun in concern of PvP as we didnt focus on the known horse-race but we had each party secure and defend a location on the map so we did pretty good...infact we end up with 5 captured points and won by more then 2000 points difference Against Luskan.
^This was long time ago lol...

I am a member in a fairly active guild that havent given-up on the game so if we manage to pull teams from Luskan side we could certenly give it a go.

I want to note that as players We should not be responsible for our entertainment(Specially the GG part of the game is a huge waste of resource in my opinon).

Let me know if u have any interest in at least trying to sync the big-scaled PvP premade...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rapssodyarapssodya Member Posts: 169 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    Sup bro ;) This is something I've been wanting to do with the guild for awhile. Hit me up in game anytime you wanna arrange it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Krass Mustang - GF
    Diamond Krass Mustang - GWF
    Shadow Krass Mustang - TR
  • ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited January 2014
    Are there really still 20 luskans to queue against?
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    It's so sad that people prefer not to bother with Luskan and just go for easy mode neckbeards instead...
    Hope there once will be a guild powerful enough to change it.
  • starkillianstarkillian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    Yeah, the kiddies just switch sides instead of trying to help out the Luskan faction and work with other guilds as a whole.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zaodanzaodan Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Delzoun has all of the real guilds, while Luskan is comprised of all of the "need 4 ppl to form guild, paying 5g each!", one-person newb guilds.

The fact is that Luskan has all the actual good players, because going to the auto-win Delzoun side just proves how bad you suck.

On the bright side, as Luskan, I get instant pop no matter when I queue, and sometimes we lose so fast I can queue again (and get a 2nd instant pop), so I get 6 coins anyway, while most Delz sit waiting for 30 mins and get 0 coins. So, yeah, suck it Delz. :P
  • tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    won`t happen unless they make a gamechange so you can que 20 at the same time.
    or if you re willing to take the accidental pugs that will come along in this que.
  • tickdofftickdoff Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I have found that Luskan wins quite a few of the "short time fights", meaning the battles that begin with 5 minutes or less remaining. Which is a great benefit, that means 10 coins for 2 PvP missions, one brutally long and depressing, 1 short and frantic.

I would much rather have a better opportunity to WIN GG more often, but the consolation prize is not horrible, lol.
  • facexcontrolfacexcontrol Member Posts: 281
    edited January 2014
    tickdoff wrote: »
    I have found that Luskan wins quite a few of the "short time fights", meaning the battles that begin with 5 minutes or less remaining. Which is a great benefit, that means 10 coins for 2 PvP missions, one brutally long and depressing, 1 short and frantic.

I would much rather have a better opportunity to WIN GG more often, but the consolation prize is not horrible, lol.

Just to be clear ...idea behind the post is not that we do CoinFarmFest ...simple a premade on a larger scale is what we wanna do
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    jazhara wrote: »
    btw, cryptic need to look at how GW2 handles pvp, it destroys cryptics system and is far more balanced, everybody has the same gear its all about skill rather then gear score.

That's kind of the direction Neverwinter is taking , soon everybody will have to wear pretty much the same gear or suffer through lack of Tenacity and the level of enchantments/artifacts will be the only different thing about players.
  • evaliraevalira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    You really think it's necessary to make a premade to beat the Luskans? I have just changed back to a Luskan guild and forgot what it was like to be annihilated, but at least I get instant queues now (my reason for changing). Only conern is if I want to do DK.
  • tricksterknighttricksterknight Member Posts: 74
    edited February 2014
    premade = 20vs 20,,, sounds another recipe for hey lets explude those who arent ingroups or have that many friends, Gee, while your at it tell all the new players to either Join your guild or not get anyhting good out of this game ,, theres a term for this sort of thing. its called being an Elitist.
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    premade = 20vs 20,,, sounds another recipe for hey lets explude those who arent ingroups or have that many friends, Gee, while your at it tell all the new players to either Join your guild or not get anyhting good out of this game ,, theres a term for this sort of thing. its called being an Elitist.
    Sad but very true.

Each time someone asks me to help them farm some coins for GG set, I see the Delzoun side bragging and mocking corsairs in the chat. I myself don't usually give a **** but I remember some of my friends already discussed creation of a Delzoun trollguild to make some fun of all those high guys while afking at campfire.
    All out of war I guess lol