Install Arc

Every Match is like this SoloQ

kasperthegreatkasperthegreat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
edited January 2014 in PvE Discussion
Post edited by kasperthegreat on

Comments

• mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I always used to say that 5vs5 is too small map, once someone left, it's over. Enemy team has a premade, it's over. Those maps should be at least 10vs10 to reduce impact of leavers and premades.
    Liked the video tho :)
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz
  • slushpsychoslushpsycho Member Posts: 657 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    Your Build is so troll.

3k armor pen on gwf lolololololol

And btw, armorpen doesn't go through deflect.
  • cwforumpostercwforumposter Banned Users Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You're an offensively species GWF playing PvP. A lot of the problem is your build man. Wouldn't be so bad if you were specced better /:
  • facexcontrolfacexcontrol Member Posts: 281
    edited January 2014
    You got good ArPen bro but should get some deflect and defense ..also pump that Hp..

Good video and funny comments hehe keep up
  • rlrobrrlrobr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    mehguy138 wrote: »
    I always used to say that 5vs5 is too small map, once someone left, it's over. Enemy team has a premade, it's over. Those maps should be at least 10vs10 to reduce impact of leavers and premades.
    Liked the video tho :)

Not really. Yesterday I was pugging and we faced a premade. A few minutes after the match began one of our players was disconnected (no, he didn't leave - we could still see his image as disconnected).

So, the match was pug 4 vs 5 premade... no way, right?

Well, we won by 1000 - 250 ;)

Lesson to be learned: not all premades are good and/or have good gear.
  • pers3phonepers3phone Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Nice video, great commentary lol.
  • drsconedrscone Member Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    xD

"Where's the team?"

I feel your pain. More videos please! And yes to more HP and def for you :)
    Tele Savalas, Dwarf Thaumaturge CW
    Putting the Buff into Debuff since 2013 \o/ (Does that even make sense)?
  • maroon89maroon89 Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    So true. 4 guys will be capping #1 uncontested while I'm getting wtfowned at #2.
  • ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited January 2014
    rlrobr wrote: »
    Not really. Yesterday I was pugging and we faced a premade. A few minutes after the match began one of our players was disconnected (no, he didn't leave - we could still see his image as disconnected).

So, the match was pug 4 vs 5 premade... no way, right?

Well, we won by 1000 - 250 ;)

Lesson to be learned: not all premades are good and/or have good gear.

I often queue with a full guild premade, not because we're all good at pvp, but because we all like to play together. The queue shouldn't keep friends from playing together. Often times several of our members are severely undergeared, fresh 60s, it's their first pvp match, whatever. I sigh when some fearful pug leaves just because we're premade. Leavers ruin the match for both sides.
  • kasperthegreatkasperthegreat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    thanks for the feedback guys. I know my build sucks, but this was just a bad match. I usually put up very good numbers. Im honestly here to just make funny videos and do the damages ;)
  • psycobrabillypsycobrabilly Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Awesome vid man. Post some more!