test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stormstep

syrisdavirus242syrisdavirus242 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 35
edited January 2014 in The Wilds
So I haven't played my HR in about a month did they fix Stormstep? Doesn't seem to be bugged anymore.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    masterjewstarmasterjewstar Member Posts: 563
    edited January 2014
    yes they did.
  • Options
    gantoris007gantoris007 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    ...so what does that mean for the tactics? how has it changed your rotation? (tactical/build advice only please, not interested in rage against cheaters.)
  • Options
    masterjewstarmasterjewstar Member Posts: 563
    edited January 2014
    For me it hasn't changed a thing I never even relied on it with my archer and I only really use storm step for disrupt on my nature ranger to get my buffs/debuffs faster.
  • Options
    elminsterelminster Member Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    It'll only after you if you relied on the exploit. For those of us who didn't use it or didn't abuse the glitch when they did you won't notice much of any difference. If you're one of those who relied on the exploit them now you'll have to learn to play the class properly now
  • Options
    kidbskidbs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 294
    edited January 2014
    yes they did.

No, it's not fixed. People are still exploiting it.
  • Options
    ximaeximae Member Posts: 534 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    exploiting it? or using it as intended?

coz forest ghost is fixed for sure... i think it wasnt fixed with forest meditation but i dont see it being usefull.... or not as usefull atleast.

please enlightenme, coz i have no idea what ur talking about.
  • Options
    elminsterelminster Member Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    If you do a back search on the forums this was covered in detail many times. The long and short of it though is that people were using it in combination with certain skills, namely Fox Shift or Disruptive Shot, to create what was essentially instantaneous cooldowns. This allowed them to spam the aforementioned skills over and over again, breaking the originally intended mechanics of the skills and passive.
  • Options
    ximaeximae Member Posts: 534 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    elminister, ofc i know what the stormstep bug was i abused it to some extent. I was asking about how it is still being abused after the fix.