test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Spellplague DD no Tier 2 helmet loot from chest...

dimachaerus1dimachaerus1 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello me and my friend did that dungeon around 30 times on DD and still no Tier 2 helmet loot from chests is this chest trolling us or its loot broken ? ? ? ?
Post edited by dimachaerus1 on

Comments

• dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Neither. Just bad luck.
  • izatarizatar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hello me and my friend did that dungeon around 30 times on DD and still no Tier 2 helmet loot from chests is this chest trolling us or its loot broken ? ? ? ?
    I did this two days ago, and myself and one other person got a helmet. So, sounds like super bad luck!
  • thestaggythestaggy Member Posts: 1,102 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    Bad luck.

One of my guilidies had to run Temple of the Spider 26-times to get her chest piece. I got it first time with my GF and after 6 runs with my DC I had collected all 3 T2 chest pieces. Longest I have waited was 10 runs in Frozen Heart to get my GFs boots.

Another guildie has run Karrundax 35-times to date with multiple chars and neither has gotten its loot.
    PSA: You don't need to grind Spinward Rise for your Elemental artifact main hand if you have some AD lying around. You can craft it via the Tyranny of Dragon's campaign screen.
  • komodoonekomodoone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 64
    edited January 2014
    yeah, my DC got it 1st time. My CW never did, after running it twice a day for weeks, i just went to AH and paid for it. :(
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    It's only a 10% chance to drop a T2 set piece from any DD chest. You're just unlucky. And Spellplague is long and tedious. It's why you see the BOE helmets as almost always the most expensive set piece on the AH.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • pers3phonepers3phone Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Same happened to me, I stopped counting around 35 SP runs.

Keep going :)
  • judicasjudicas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 156 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    You are lucky, 87 runs and still no helm on my TR =( i gave up and bought it.
  • wildlustwildlust Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
    edited January 2014
    Seems I in same boat with my CW, ran this dungeon several times and no T2 helm. I pretty much given up on it. Being others are starting to post here, there must be a loot issue with the box. Players in my group experiencing the same thing.
  • duthgar1976duthgar1976 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    SP has been a strange one for me. for my GWF did almost 20 runs before i got an owlbear out of a lockbox and traded for the AoW helm. Yet on my GF first time i take her in there i get it. Luckily i have done plenty of DK runs to have gotten what i need to either trade or to use for my other toons. too bad they put that door up, used to get 4 runs in sometimes a 5th