test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Race change in zen store please!

bigbullyboybigbullyboy Member Posts: 23 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I would love an option of race change and starting attribute change in the zen store. It would be a great way to re customize my character, and a great way to drive extra income for perfect world. 600 zen each or both for 1000 zen. I can imagine many people purchasing this service the day it is made available!
Post edited by bigbullyboy on

Comments

• devilshark5devilshark5 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2014
  • lionmaruu0lionmaruu0 Member Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    race and dice rolls change would be great, even if it cost 600 or 1000zen.
  • fauust01fauust01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    i think DEV's mentioned once that they was thinking about that but there was a problem in coding while trying 2 implement that

i might be wrong but i think i read something like this at forums
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • liquinliquin Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yeah, I really really want this. There is so much stuff that is character bound in this game even trying to remake a character is pretty much a non-possibility. I'm having trouble wanting to play certain characters anymore because I want him to be a diff race. It makes me not want to play. If I could move companions/mats/gold/items/bars/etc over to a new character, that would be helpful but you've made it SO difficult it's not feasible
  • ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    We just had a very long discussion on this topic last week, run a forum search and add you opinion there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ladymythosladymythos Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 637 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    Funnily, a lot of people went ballistic when I mentioned I wanted to change my skincolor in another MMO. :p