test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Epic Cloak Tower DD Chest not containing appropriate Item

chunk00chunk00 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
I've been running the epic version of the Cloak Tower several times during dungeon delves with my Guardian Fighter but instead of getting the promised set gauntlets in the Chest at the end it always(5 times in a row) only contains a blue Heroic Champion's Helm. With my Hunter Ranger I got the gauntlets no problem. No I am not sure if this is just bad luck or actually a bug. Thought I posted it though, since I really want to get my T1 set.
Post edited by chunk00 on

Comments

• Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I know Vansi Bloodscar is supposed to have the Stalwart Bulwark's Gauntlets in his loot table , no idea about the chest though , the last time I ran it the DD chest in epic Cloak tower gave me some blue CW robe so I never ran it again lol.
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You're just experiencing rng. It's why it's not worth farming t1. Get your gg set then farm t2. I have a guildie that I think is on 60+ runs of karru with no gloves and another new guildie that got them on the same class (cw) their first run last night.
  • Options
    chunk00chunk00 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Well it states in the Collections Window that during DD you get to choose one of the following three from the chest: Knight Captain's Gauntlets, Stalwart Bulwark Gauntlets or valiant Warrior Gauntlets. In other Dungeons this works during DD, for example got to choose between 3 Sields in Throne of Idris. Just Cloak Tower seems to be bugged.
  • Options
    kemi1984kemi1984 Member Posts: 849 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Confirmed, RNG is a !@#!@#% :)
    Gl on your DD's !
    Nancy - Dragonborn, SM Guardian Fighter
    A proud member of "mythical horde of DPS GFs"

1). Is SW more dps or tank based?
    2). Yes. I am panzer!
    3). Get ACT if you want to celebrate your epeen.
    4). Horniness will not stand between me and what I believe - "MM"
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    chunk00 wrote: »
    Well it states in the Collections Window that during DD you get to choose one of the following three from the chest: Knight Captain's Gauntlets, Stalwart Bulwark Gauntlets or valiant Warrior Gauntlets. In other Dungeons this works during DD, for example got to choose between 3 Sields in Throne of Idris. Just Cloak Tower seems to be bugged.

No you only get a chance to choose between those. It's not guaranteed.