test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Any other TRs having this problem?

mdpoysermdpoyser Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 28 Arc User
edited January 2014 in The Thieves' Den
I've noticed since mod 2 came out that when I dodge, the first skill I use afterwards doesn't work. Whether its an at will, encounter, or daily. My character will go through the animation but the skill wont activate.

So Im curious to know if anyone else has noticed this with their rogues
Post edited by mdpoyser on

Comments

• wixxgs1chtwixxgs1cht Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    mdpoyser wrote: »
    I've noticed since mod 2 came out that when I dodge, the first skill I use afterwards doesn't work. Whether its an at will, encounter, or daily. My character will go through the animation but the skill wont activate.

While I can't say for sure if it was after dodging, I am quite positive that since mod 2 (compared to before mod 1, which is when I quit playing my first rogue. Rolled CEO with the release of mod 2) some stuff isn't WAI. I see SS/ItC go on cool down without any effect so often, it's not even funny. Also had a couple of Shockings or Bloodbaths drain all AP without any effect (yes, in range. No, not dodged or anything). Or DF standing right next to the guy and facing him landing in the void.
    So yeah, I'll pay close attention next time if I've dodged before such an error occurs.
  • andferne3andferne3 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    I've had shocking execution get triggered and nothing happens, but my AP does get drained. Does not happen often, but it has happened recently (Within the last week).
  • yogokouyogokou Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I will pay close attention to this as I've had SS/ITC go on cooldown with no effects even when I'm not cc'ed/interrupted in anyway, and couldn't figure out why (happens once every 3 matches or so).
  • theanahtheanah Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    mdpoyser wrote: »

I noticed this problem as well. Normally I dodge away from targets and end up running back but recently i've used dodge to go towards more often and every time the first action won't work. There is no animation to it, it just won't work. I have to walk or jump or something to get it going again... so yes I have had the same problem and feel your pain lol.
  • chemboy613chemboy613 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    This does happen sometimes, but rarely. Sadly when it happens it is it normally means death.

I lost se a few times. I really hate that.
  • toxicknight799toxicknight799 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I have noticed i cant hit stealth after a dodge and on encounters but not consistently, i have dodged and used LB immediately. but not on DS, it will not work. neither will IS. It could have something to do with the *casting time* of the encounter.
  • ortzhyortzhy Member Posts: 1,103 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    it happens on my gwf as well, sometimes my at-will just stops after i hit Unstoppable.