test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Guild idea? | Lifeblood

datechpunkdatechpunk Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Hello! Im Tech :cool: , and im going to get to the point. I am thinking about a new guild(name: lifeblood assuming its not taken) where the game, and the social experience would be taken serious, I have had some experience running a guild, just not in NV, so I would have ranks and ways the guild would operate already planned out. Note that this is on Dragon and has yet to be founded*. This is what it WOULD be like:
Communication:
"Hello everyone" or "Good morning"
would be responded with
"Hi!" or "Morning"
This type of conduct, which is respectful and friendly, is important because,
Social experience is the Lifeblood(get it?) of MMOs
but on to the subject of what the Lifeblood of RPGs is, experience, and I believe to tie the best of MMO and RPG should go a little something like this:
"Would anyone like to play 40 bracket PvP?" or "Anyone want to get a pre-made together?"
would be responded with
"Sure, I am in a game, need a second" or "Sorry, not right now, maybe later?"
Or perhaps
" I am looking to do a dungeon in a hour when delve starts, would anyone like to join?"
would be responded with
'Sure, im in"
This would simply be the co-operative and friendly way I would want this guild to operate.
Conduct:
We would have our common sense among us, AT ALL TIMES. I want productive members who I can enjoy my game with seriously. That is what this guild would stand for, dedication and seriousness as the Lifeblood
Staff, oh golly staff. So many minecraft playing 10 y/olds made me hate that word. Staff members would be chosen when/IF I need assistance running the guild, there will be NO staff apps or recruitment, I will hand pick the best for the job, as for other ranks, TBD(Founding members would have a special rank).
We would take things seriously, but not overly so, were not elitist, just average players who wan't to enjoy there game without the stupidity that some players bring to the table. I assume if you get in group that you one, have an hour for dungeons, after which you may be excused if required, or 30 minutes(Think that's how long the timer runs) for PvP and would alert group leader ahead of time if time constraints may be a issue. I also assume you would be able to communicate well with your group mates.
Onto what we would not be:
A guild of inactive or non-dedicated players
A guild where no-one is greeted(I swear... if someone isn't greeted, they better be only one on)
A guild where chat is full of IRL drama or crude jokes or inappropriate topics
A guild where no-one cooperates or gets no response when attempting to get group(At least say "Nope sorry", all I ask)
Keep in mind that this is only a theory guild and has yet to be founded, and I am looking for founding members, there is no template to follow, just tell me why you would want to join a guild like this or why not. Or maybe you have suggestions, post them bellow, thanks, Tech.
Post edited by datechpunk on

Comments

• tornnomartornnomar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I'm always interested in a new guild. Currently not in one with either of my characters. I don't really pay attention to chat or tells so email is the best way to get a hold of me in game. @tornnomar
    [img][/img]NORresized.png
    Branch Lead
  • datechpunkdatechpunk Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Awesome, hopefully more players like you will step up to the plate and we can found it!
  • ghost2k4ghost2k4 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You basically described what my guild is already. The main reason it was founded was due to being in guilds elsewhere that were full of ****. You can put whatever word you want in the "*" place. I wish you all the best in getting it founded, but if it doesn't come to fruition feel free to apply on our site and someone will get you into ours. However, best of luck in getting your own guild up and running ^.^
    Co-Leader of Legendary Outlaws

Apply Now!