test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please fix the glitches in dungeons

pab77pab77 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
This is outrageous. I want to play NW. <<exploit details/discussion removed>>

I want to play this game. Yes I am in a guild with nice people. No we can't be on all at same times each day. If I am on because I have some free time and there's a DD, I want to be able to do it by using the queue system (sorry but /lfg is just horrible with 14k GS exp greed runs and glitches - at least for someone who wants to play the game and experience the content as is intended).

It simply puts off myself - and probably many others - from seriously investing time & real money in this game. End game is a glitch / bug abuse farming for free epics to get free AD which are used to purchase other goods or ZEN. If you don't want to do what they do, you can't get a group in /lfg, and most of the times you will get kicked from joining via queue system as well.

While leveling, in all dungeons I been peeps were actually interested in exploring every corner of the dungeon, we fell into traps, fought together and was a thrill and excitement when we find a chest or skill node, or a hidden room etc.

I have nothing against the farmers, they can do their thing as much as they want, but can we, the rest of us that actually care for the D&D part and want to play the game not farm it, have our cake too, via in-game tools / facilities?

Thanks!
Post edited by pab77 on

Comments

• zdaddyozdaddyo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 73
    edited January 2014
    Join the NW_Legit_Community channel. The people there do not exploit and are a very nice bunch.
  • pab77pab77 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Thank you so much for bringing this up, this should be stickied so that other players in my position can gain access to this channel to meet likewise minded folks!
  • rlrobrrlrobr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Besides the channel, don't use the queue: it is completely broken. Use the /LFG channel on PE. Also, when finding a group to run ToS, always mention you want a legit run, because 9 out of 10 groups that run it are going to glitch the boss.

At last, find a legit guild to play with. There are several out there.
  • saini50990saini50990 Member Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    man thnx for bringing this up i have many times reported about glitches but they r still there and everytime ppl just wants to glitch, we did tos was doing legit 1st but 1 time wipe and we did quite a lot of dmg and were actually capable of doing it legit but they just turn back to doing bug kill, i mean wtfk thats not the intended purpose of game.
  • overddriveoverddrive Member Posts: 722 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    The only reason to keep the exploits in would be because cryptic/pwe makes more money with exploits in than with exploits out. The intended purpose of ANY business (and this is a business) is to make as much money as possible. Form your own conclusions.
    PanzerJäger HR Hybrid
    Jugger Conq GF