test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can you drop cat prices, please?

kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
edited January 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
All the Zen store companions have seen a price drop. I'm wanting to buy a cat, but depending on the exchange rate, they now cost more than any of the other blue companions in the Zen store. Can we get a lower price for cats please? Thank you!
My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
kuI2v8l.png
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    They are going to do that, they should drop the price on the other companions in the Wondrous Bazaar, not just cat.
  • ladymythosladymythos Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 637 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    And while they are at it, they should reduce the upgrade-cost to something reasonable.
  • irdillonirdillon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 90
    edited January 2014
    ladymythos wrote: »
    And while they are at it, they should reduce the upgrade-cost to something reasonable.

I rather have this
  • jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    kreatyve wrote: »
    All the Zen store companions have seen a price drop. I'm wanting to buy a cat, but depending on the exchange rate, they now cost more than any of the other blue companions in the Zen store. Can we get a lower price for cats please? Thank you!

Have you tried your local ASPCA?
    You can adopt one, already spayed/neutered for a nominal processing fee.
    Sorry, couldn't resist :)
    Though, if I remember correctly, they are planing an across the board drop in all Z-Store Companions in the near future.

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Or: a blue ioun stone is also a relevant option. The new cleric icons from VT or MC have great offensive stats.
  • elusiveonen7elusiveonen7 Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    jorifice1 wrote: »
    Though, if I remember correctly, they are planing an across the board drop in all Z-Store Companions in the near future.

Didn't they already do this?
  • abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Didn't they already do this?

Yep. /10char
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    abell39 wrote: »
    Yep. /10char

They did?
    Thought that they weren't doing that for about another week.
    I stand corrected.

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • doogie74doogie74 Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    ladymythos wrote: »

I want upgrade any of my companions because the cost is to high. If it were an account wide companion unbind and upgrade, it wouldn't be so bad.
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    jorifice1 wrote: »
    They did?
    Thought that they weren't doing that for about another week.
    I stand corrected.

They made a small reduction in the cost of companions at the bazaar several months ago.
  • mithreinmaethormithreinmaethor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Cats should not be Augments in the first place. They should be a regular companion like any other.

Leave the Augments to the Ion Stones etc
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Cat price isn't bad for what it is. It offers some unique benefits compared to the ioun stones now that hp transfers.
  • xnordicxxnordicx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Think the price is perfectly ok could aswell be higher
    its not hard to gain AP in this game if you dont find it that way your obviously doing something wrong.
  • calvin1tagcalvin1tag Member Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    They have already dropped the cat prices. I paid 980k AD for mine
  • saini50990saini50990 Member Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Cats should not be Augments in the first place. They should be a regular companion like any other.

Leave the Augments to the Ion Stones etc
    ioun stone also give hp bonus