test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New player looking for friendly and helpful Guild!

sognomesognome Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
I am new to Neverwinter. The game is very interesting and fun. I consider my self more of the hardcore gamer than the casual gamer. I like to know everything and experience almost the entire game.

US - east coast player. PVE and PVP are both things I enjoy!

I know that if I could find a good guild with some nice people my experience in Neverwinter can be much more fun. Looking forward to playing with you guys in Neverwinter! Thanks for any help!
Post edited by sognome on

Comments

• ghost2k4ghost2k4 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    If you haven't found a place in the game to call home yet feel free to give Legendary Outlaws a look and see if you think you would fit in. Feel free to message me back on here or look for any of us in-game.

Visit our site at Legendary Outlaws for any and all question answering. If you have any more questions feel free to ask!

@ghost2k4
    @colflesh
    @thewisbang
    @corinthron
    Co-Leader of Legendary Outlaws

Apply Now!
  • coyote04coyote04 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The 4th Corps loves new members:

We have a Dungeons division that owns the party quests with DC Cas at the helm;

We have a PVE division that is holding a meeting this weekend, choosing a name for themselves and DC Josiah is considering who will be Company Commanders;

The RP and PVP divisions are just waiting to gain traction but are accumulating more and more Corpsmen. They're merely not growing as fast as the other two.

But what we pride ourselves on is the quality of the people we have. We don't blast zone chat asking if people want to join. We queue up and then ask people who aren't already associated in a guild if they'd like to try us out. We see someone struggling or just having to take a long time on enemies because they're not set up for DPS and help them out.

We're good people. We like to have fun. And we like each other.

The 4th Corps is a good home for anyone that wants one.

Come give us a look at http://the-4th-corps.forumatic.com/. Also feel free to look me up in-game at Sir Joachim@Forge04.

Long live the 4th.
    Bonum Populi Bonum Histriones Supera

The 4th Corps
  • rizz25rizz25 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hello everyone I am brand new with this game was wondering if there is a guild out there that could give me some advice an tips I like to play healing class an all I am not looking to be carried an such just some friendly guild that could help show me the way an have fun while doing it
  • coyote04coyote04 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    If you check out The 4th Corps at the link above, we have many knowledgeable Corpsmen/women who are very friendly and helpful.

Long live the 4th.
    Bonum Populi Bonum Histriones Supera

The 4th Corps