test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

pvp kicks after queue

targlocktarglock Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 61 Arc User
edited January 2014 in PvE Discussion
hi,
why after queue and enter a pvp match i get 5 sec. and then kicked out?
Realm leader of Guild Medieval

We are always recruiting mature, family-friendly, helpful and courteous people www.guildmedieval.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I think, repeat I think, what happens is that you can join a pvp match if someone leaves until 100pts have been scored. You clicked accept at that point, but by the time you loaded in that window was passed, and the game didn't let you join. I hope that makes sense.
  • inquisitorrahlinquisitorrahl Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I just always assumed it was a glitch in their awful queue system that, in it's desperate need of a 5th player, invites 2 at a time and you just happen to load last being a 6th and thus booted.
    Father McGruder - Scrub geared DPS DC - I kick HAMSTER for the Lord!

Explosivo - Scrub geared MoF CW - Climb upon my BIG ASSED steed....
  • targlocktarglock Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    charononus wrote: »
    I think, repeat I think, what happens is that you can join a pvp match if someone leaves until 100pts have been scored. You clicked accept at that point, but by the time you loaded in that window was passed, and the game didn't let you join. I hope that makes sense.

nope, i tried again and the score was on 80, and then kicked again lol.
    I just always assumed it was a glitch in their awful queue system that, in it's desperate need of a 5th player, invites 2 at a time and you just happen to load last being a 6th and thus booted.

i think you right, seen other people respwan and then disapear in to thin air.
    Realm leader of Guild Medieval

We are always recruiting mature, family-friendly, helpful and courteous people www.guildmedieval.com